Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 70% chance that Sprint merger will happen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_opeN View Post
    Will one of these companies PLEASE put Sprint out of it's misery. We need 4 carriers but not the Sprint name, to me it's valueless.
    I would like to possible see uscc in the mix. Provide coverage in uscc areas for Sprint then run uscc native on Sprint network then once coverage improves, call the carrier uscc

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Matte Black
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile - Unleash the Data Hounds!!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    I would like to possible see uscc in the mix. Provide coverage in uscc areas for Sprint then run uscc native on Sprint network then once coverage improves, call the carrier uscc

That would be a thought, if the cable companies didn't want to start from scratch.
    In a world full of Droids, I'm a shiny Apple.

Feedback Score
    According to the WSG they proposed a merger with charter https://www.wsj.com/articles/sprint-...ons-1501284899

Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    According to the WSG they proposed a merger with charter https://www.wsj.com/articles/sprint-...ons-1501284899
    I saw that today. Charter is THE WORST cable company. That would be a HUGE mistake.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_opeN View Post
    Will one of these companies PLEASE put Sprint out of it's misery. We need 4 carriers but not the Sprint name, to me it's valueless.
    Would Comcast Wireless or Spectrum Wireless sound any better? I think they can rebuild their brand name if they can build their network. Maybe it's too late at this point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    Would Comcast Wireless or Spectrum Wireless sound any better? I think they can rebuild their brand name if they can build their network. Maybe it's too late at this point.
    No it's not too late. People keep judgeing all while Forgetting that att and VZW only have coverage in alot of areas from buying out small carriers to avoid the cost of building out and, TMobile got paid from att. Buying smaller carriers isn't a option for Sprint.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelita View Post
    I saw that today. Charter is THE WORST cable company. That would be a HUGE mistake.
    The worst cell company with the worst cable company. They sound perfect for each other.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Masa Son is being a complete idiot. He's trying to approach these cable companies from a position of power instead of accepting a loss. Now that Comcast and Charter have rejected them (which I think is a mistake), where do they go now? Crawl back to T-Mobile with better terms? Keep running things alone? I think Softbank needs to suck it up and buy out Sprint or sell them at a significant discount.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Masa Son is being a complete idiot. He's trying to approach these cable companies from a position of power instead of accepting a loss. Now that Comcast and Charter have rejected them (which I think is a mistake), where do they go now? Crawl back to T-Mobile with better terms? Keep running things alone? I think Softbank needs to suck it up and buy out Sprint or sell them at a significant discount.
    Where did Comcast reject them?

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like the deal is a no go. The news said Comcast or charter wasn't interested
    Not sure what TMobile will do if anything. Seems like nobody wants to deal with Sprint

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    Sounds like the deal is a no go. The news said Comcast or charter wasn't interested
    That just says Charter. No where does it say Comcast.

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    The news this morning made it sound like Comcast would pass also

Anything is possible but I think any company that does a deal with Sprint knows exactly what kind of problems they would be jumping into and to most that just won't be beneficial

Feedback Score
    Any company that does a deal with Sprint is asking for trouble I think. Looks like they are starting to wise up and tell Sprint to hit the road

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Where did Comcast reject them?

They said it in their earning report they had no interest.

Device(s)
    Product Red 128 GB iPhone 7 Qualcomm
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelita View Post
    What's wrong with Charter?

Galaxy S7 - Carrier Aggregation Band 30 10 MHz PCC + Band 4 10 MHz SCC1 + Band 12 10 MHz SCC2
    iPhone 7 - Carrier Aggregation Band 4 10 MHz PCC + Band 2 10 MHz SCC1 + Band 12 5 MHz SCC2

-

Qualcomm iPhone 7- AT&T Unlimited Plus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast