Thread: DataConnect unlimited data $20 plan dead!?!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

DataConnect unlimited data $20 plan dead!?!

i went to get this plan and it wasnt showing up on the site, just 3 data cap plans..the att rep was going do it over the chat but i didnt have my ID cause wife had it in her car....so is this plan dead or what?
    Sign up for Ibotta, the app that really helps you save money on item's you already buy, click on the link below to get a $10 bonus! After $20 you can send the funds to a PayPal account or a gift card (wal-mart,target,giant eagle etc)

https://www.ibotta.com/r/vkubwkv

Don't have Ibotta? download it here:

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibotta.android

iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibotta/id559887125

Feedback Score
    Took me about 30 seconds to find it. Unlimited for $20, just like yesterday.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    link?.......

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7, Motorola Moto G LTE, Samsung Rugby Smart Nokia 6010
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Motorola VE20 (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You have to have a qualified device in your cart to see the $20/month unlimited plan. Start here and pretend you are a new customer buying a Mobley. https://www.att.com/mobley

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i was able to order the zte and $20 plan a few hours ago and it was already shipped...not sure if it was att website or att them selves trying to get ppl on other plans but the page pop up and everything went well ..i even had a online rep check it out for me as well....i was gong to get another line but they are now all sold out online and none of the att stores in a 50 mil doesnt have it in store

Device(s)
    Moto G4, Novatel 7730L, ZTE Mobley, StarTAC
    Carrier(s)
    Viaero, Commnet, VZW, AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    out of stock online... again. The $20 UDP is still in the legal copy on the bottom of the page.

Has anyone tried to acquire it via telesales? Probably available in limited quantities.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i heard that they was suppose to end this deal on the 17th (10 days ago)

might be all the same like they get it from the same warehouse, u can try calling them its 50/50 shot

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9650
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just added it a couple days ago. I pushed the blue on star button the rep asked for my at&t cell phone number billing zip code and passcode. They asked to confirm that's the plan I wanted and then it showed up on OLAM as a separate plan from my family plan.
    1,000 posts 2:52 p.m March 11th, 2007
    2,000 posts 8:24 a.m February 24th, 2008

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPyle View Post
    I just added it a couple days ago. I pushed the blue on star button the rep asked for my at&t cell phone number billing zip code and passcode. They asked to confirm that's the plan I wanted and then it showed up on OLAM as a separate plan from my family plan.
    How does on star have anything to do with a mobley?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    How does on star have anything to do with a mobley?
    Because newer GM vehicles have a 4G LTE modem imbedded for wifi and you can add it for the same $20 UD as the mobley. GM/onstar ended their deal with Verizon a few years ago and now use Att.
    Alex
    Teamsters Local 399
    "American by birth, teamster by the grace of God"

Feedback Score
    If you mean the Connected Car Standalone plan it is not dead, just use this link: https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

AT&T is out of stock of the Mobley right now but that's not unusual and it does not mean that the offer has ended, just keep checking for a few days to a week and you should see the Mobley available again and at that time be able to complete the order process, or at least that's how it has always been in the past.
    Last edited by nocaps; 07-28-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPyle View Post
    yea thats what att try to do on me but my car is a 2004 ford lol and told her i needed the ZTE

Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    Because newer GM vehicles have a 4G LTE modem imbedded for wifi and you can add it for the same $20 UD as the mobley. GM/onstar ended their deal with Verizon a few years ago and now use Att.
    yea they had VZW but drop them for att

Quote Originally Posted by nocaps View Post
    If you mean the Connected Car Standalone plan it is not dead, just use this link: https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

AT&T is out of stock of the Mobley right now but that's not usual and it does not mean that the offer has ended, just keep checking for a few days to a week and you should see the Mobley available again and at that time be able to complete the order process, or at least that's how it has always been in the past.
    seems like i bought the last batch...went to get another line a few hours later and they was out of stock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    seems like i bought the last batch...went to get another line a few hours later and they was out of stock
    You may have, but this is the way it's been for the past two months, available one minute then sold out the next. If you would go read the other threads on this plan (like others have suggested) you would know this.

Here's the link since you can't seem to find it on your own http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...w-only-20!!!!!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    You may have, but this is the way it's been for the past two months, available one minute then sold out the next. If you would go read the other threads on this plan (like others have suggested) you would know this.

Here's the link since you can't seem to find it on your own http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...w-only-20!!!!!
    i thank you for the link but thats 268 pages of reading in which im no way going to do, i just had a few quick questions