Thread: What the you-know-what is a Cellallure Miracle 6.0?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

What the you-know-what is a Cellallure Miracle 6.0?

I'm trying to get some info on something found at Target called a Cellallure Miracle 6.0. This thing is HUGE, with a six inch screen, dual sim, and all kinds of claims about being international-compatible.

Does anyone out there have any info on this thing?

I can't find any reviews at any of the usual sites, but it seems to be sold by a number of non-cellphone only stores, like Target, NewEgg, Amazon, etc.

Device(s)
    PAY PHONES LOL
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I too have started a thread on XDA asking for any info on this same device. I have found as of so far this phone as far as hardware is good, but the stock software sucks ***. It lags, hangs up, has only the most rudimentary of menus and options. The support for this is ZERO, the phone number for customer support is also for cloths as well (cloths and cell phones? Hmmmm...) and you never get thru. You are always presented with the option to leave your number and one of there clothing, I mean cell phone support members will contact you. It never happens.The battery drains almost immediately, (i'm sure Kernel issues) and the screen digitizer is hard to use, I almost broke it purposely after attempting to just swipe to open it like 50 times and it having trouble just doing the most basic of functions, such as swipe to unlock. I can only get 2g thru metro PCS and can not access the service menu to see what the hell is wrong. It has a lot of pre programmed 2g cell primary provider selections (who uses 2G but some third world countries)? I am so frustrated with this phone. Its like buying a new car and the firing order is off so its hard to start, eats gas, has no power or pickup, you dare not try to give anyone a ride for fear of dying because of the extra weight killing what power it has. looks nice and has potential, but at least send the thing out the factory running on all 8 cylinders. Hahaha, would be funnier if I didn't own this damn phone. I will post what ever I find of relevance in the near future, if it don't end up in a million pieces due to me getting the extra point and spiking the ball. LOL

Device(s)
    PAY PHONES LOL
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Thumbs down

Oh, Dual SIM is irrelevant if you can not get one to work properly. PS, these are sold mostly by Target, (Walmart has not run them out of business yet?) who knows nothing of cell phones or any of their limited electronics they sell. Until some issues can be addressed, do not get one, you will be bald in a week from pulling out your hair. Thank god it was a gift.
    Last edited by jayram1408; 08-08-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: aditions