Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How to obtain the Koodo, out of province, QC promo plans

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz393 View Post
    I can say it definately wasn't like this for my own Jul 21 activation. My new billing cycle is September 7. How would I know the plans won't change by then?
    You don't!!! They are limited time offers that can end anytime.

Sometimes their system doesn't allow changing numbers and plans in the same billing cycle and you have to wait until the next billing cycle or call the customer services line to have the plan changed. In this case, its probably not a good idea to call the CS since you might be getting a QC plan in another province. Having said that, the promos have been there for a while they come and go, I think it will be there after your cycle changes specially because of back to school but again you never know...

Feedback Score
    Can someone tell me where the porting section is online now? They changed things around and I cannot find it.

Feedback Score
    Isn't there a sticky for this entire subject already with like 1000+ posts? Why is there an entirely new thread?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by toddest View Post
    Can someone tell me where the porting section is online now? They changed things around and I cannot find it.
    Menu>mobile services>change your phone number>option 2 (I want to move a number)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wes786 View Post

Sometimes their system doesn't allow changing numbers and plans in the same billing cycle and you have to wait until the next billing cycle or call the customer services line to have the plan changed. In this case, its probably not a good idea to call the CS since you might be getting a QC plan in another province. Having said that, the promos have been there for a while they come and go, I think it will be there after your cycle changes specially because of back to school but again you never know...
    Ugh...I hope I'll be able to get the QC plan and port in my old number in the same billing cycle. I've already switched my new BC number to a QC number, and was just waiting for the next billing cycle to get the QC rate plan. Ideally I won't have to wait for a second billing cycle and maintain my old numbers for another month.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by retrosnap View Post
    Ugh...I hope I'll be able to get the QC plan and port in my old number in the same billing cycle. I've already switched my new BC number to a QC number, and was just waiting for the next billing cycle to get the QC rate plan. Ideally I won't have to wait for a second billing cycle and maintain my old numbers for another month.

Does anyone have experience with this?
    Next billing cycle you should be able to change the rate plan and port, it works most of the time and rarely people have had to wait another cycle or call in for porting number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wes786 View Post

I'll call and say im moving to Quebec city. Already got a place rented. Moving mid month but promo probably won't go on for that long.......

Feedback Score
    My cycle is Sept 8.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz393 View Post
    anyone having trouble changing plan after changing number? was activated earlier today.
    Hi Guys
    I just open two account one on Aug 26 and one on Aug 28, both account I am able to change to QC# and able to change plan same time I done with in hour. One thing I did not do is I did not insert sim card in to my phone before changing numbers and plan. Now I am waiting for to port my # on Sept 01 and Sept 07

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jayti View Post
    Hi Guys
    I just open two account one on Aug 26 and one on Aug 28, both account I am able to change to QC# and able to change plan same time I done with in hour. One thing I did not do is I did not insert sim card in to my phone before changing numbers and plan. Now I am waiting for to port my # on Sept 01 and Sept 07
    Keep us updated....you can insert the sim and use the unlimited data for the first 10 days if you want...

Feedback Score
    Activated a plan last week with Ontario #
    Changed to QC # same day
    New billing cycle is today sept 1
    Plan changed to $49,6gb
    Trying to port # in now and says I need to wait 90 days?

This normal ?

Feedback Score
    Today my new bill cycle start and planning to get new phone# for ON, but now I don't get option to change province. Only give me option to change cities of QC. Anybody have any idea to get new ON phone# on QC?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jayti View Post
    Today my new bill cycle start and planning to get new phone# for ON, but now I don't get option to change province. Only give me option to change cities of QC. Anybody have any idea to get new ON phone# on QC?
    You can't...koodo online self serve only allows AB,BC, and ON numbers to be changed to a different province. You have to port an ON number if you need an ON number on the QC line/plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ma__89 View Post
    Activated a plan last week with Ontario #
    Changed to QC # same day
    New billing cycle is today sept 1
    Plan changed to $49,6gb
    Trying to port # in now and says I need to wait 90 days?

This normal ?
    Has the cycle changed already? Try after 24hrs again and see what happens...

Feedback Score
    Hey

I came across this thread on google(well... the other locked one which led to this one).

This has probably been asked before, but there are so many pages to look through that I figure I'll ask again.

Can I go to Koodo today, buy an LG G6 on a small tab, and then change to the QC plan when I get home while maintaining the tab? Or would I have to pay off the tab entirely and then switch?

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast