Thread: how to port phone number to P.Fi

Feedback Score

how to port phone number to P.Fi

I'm thinking about porting my current phone number (on another MNVO) to Project Fi. According to google's instructor I need to provide, among other things, my name and address, but I never created an account on my current MNVO's website so they don't even have that info under my account. Do anyone here have a similar experience? How should I proceed?

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Nexus 6p,iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    could you just create an online account?
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SaOn View Post
    I'm thinking about porting my current phone number (on another MNVO) to Project Fi. According to google's instructor I need to provide, among other things, my name and address, but I never created an account on my current MNVO's website so they don't even have that info under my account. Do anyone here have a similar experience? How should I proceed?

Thanks!
    I filled out the questionnaire that Fi provides. They asked for my current account number. I had to call my old carrier because that number was not easy to find. I found out that this was on purpose so that a rep could give you an exit interview and retention attempt.

Once I plugged that into the Fi questionnaire everything worked during the activation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mch View Post
    could you just create an online account?
    For numerous reason I really do not want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wy Elkins View Post
    I filled out the questionnaire that Fi provides. They asked for my current account number. I had to call my old carrier because that number was not easy to find. I found out that this was on purpose so that a rep could give you an exit interview and retention attempt.

Once I plugged that into the Fi questionnaire everything worked during the activation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    For some MNVO the account number is your SIM or IMEI number.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Just provide your current name and address, don't worry if it's blank with your current provider. You will need to provide accurate account number and pin, to port in.