Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So long, and thanks for all the help

Carrier(s)
    H2O
    Feedback Score

So long, and thanks for all the help

I've just now ported out of Cricket and in to H2O. I really liked Cricket, but H2O is significantly cheaper for a one-line, low-data use account.

Perhaps I'll come back to Cricket one day, if their plans change or my needs change.

But in the meanwhile, I'd like to thank all of you for all the help you've given me over the last (almost) 2 years I've been with Cricket.

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    You should join a group plan where you pay 20 bucks a month for 4gb on Cricket

Carrier(s)
    H2O
    Feedback Score
    I'm not the sort that wants to be responsible for others, nor do I want others to be responsible for me.

Feedback Score
    Well for those that don't know or trust the Cricket group leader & GV doesn't suit. Joining a Cricket group is not an option.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Well for those that don't know or trust the Cricket group leader & GV doesn't suit. Joining a Cricket group is not an option.
    Agreed. I "pay" $35/month because GV won't work for me (I use an iPhone and want iMessage to work) and (a) my number is more important to me than saving $15/month and (b) my time is worth more to me than the $15 I'd save running a group plan.

That said, I haven't actually paid out of pocket for Cricket service in over two years (been riding free credits) and very well may consider the new T-Mobile 2 unlimited lines for $60/month ($30/each and tax included) that is launching tomorrow if that plan is still around after I burn through the last $185 of credit I have remaining on Cricket.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    You should join a group plan where you pay 20 bucks a month for 4gb on Cricket
    That's a great way to have your number held hostage by some rouge group leader. Although $20 is still too much for throttled low-priority service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    That's a great way to have your number held hostage by some rouge group leader. Although $20 is still too much for throttled low-priority service.
    Yea, those rouge group leaders probably are pretty tough. With their bright red cheeks and all. Everyone be careful of group leader who appear to be wearing an excessive amount of rouge. They may hold your number hostage.
    Last edited by dave1102; 08-08-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Feedback Score
    Really? So 4gb of LTE and then unlimited (slow) after that for 20 bucks is too much? So what awesome service do you have where you get more for less?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1102 View Post
    Yea, those rouge group leaders probably are pretty tough. With their bright red cheeks and all. Everyone be careful of group leader who appear to be wearing an excessive amount of rouge. They may hold your number hostage.
    Can't go anywhere without hearing about the Russians these days.

Device(s)
    So many.
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO, Framily, Freedompop GSM
    Feedback Score
    Priceless.
    Been gone a long time. Hello, HoFo- I'm BACK.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    Really? So 4gb of LTE and then unlimited (slow) after that for 20 bucks is too much? So what awesome service do you have where you get more for less?
    I and others have asked him multiple times but he won't answer, lol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    I and others have asked him multiple times but he won't answer, lol.
    Obviously I use Cricket, nations fastest and most reliable service. Scotty doesn't know? I don't blame you, throttling sometimes makes it hard to browse the web.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1102 View Post
    I mean its all jokes until you lose your precious phone number. Then what? I told ya so....

Feedback Score
    Obviously I use Cricket, nations fastest and most reliable service. Scotty doesn't know? I don't blame you, throttling sometimes makes it hard to browse the web.
    yes indeed, 8 MBPS is soooo slow.

Again I ask you, what is your secret plan that provides more than 4gigs of data for less than 20 bucks a month? Oh yeah and on a huge broad network like AT&T.

As Judge Smails said, WELL.......WE'RE WAITING............

Until I hear the answer I dub thee troll king

Feedback Score
    Been with Cricket since AIO and have been on Basic for $35 x 2 for my wife for months. About 2 months ago I subjected myself to a legit group leader (I can read people and he was legit). This reduced our combined monthly from 70 to 40 (2 x Basic). My group leader is awesome. He has absolutely no reason to hold my number hostage. The only weird part has been not having access to make changes on the website .. but I tell the leader and he does it for me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast