Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you already have Att Prepaid is it possible to get a phone from Att

Feedback Score

If you already have Att Prepaid is it possible to get a phone from Att

Without buying a new plan? Even logged in under my account I can't find it if there is. There's no way to check out without buying a plan too.

Carrier(s)
    ATT, TMO, VZ
    Feedback Score
    You will most likely need to call into telesales and order from them at full price. With prepaid it would be full price. You could also do it at a best buy at full price.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cctraderx View Post
    You will most likely need to call into telesales and order from them at full price. With prepaid it would be full price. You could also do it at a best buy at full price.
    I knew I could buy from someone at full price. I wanted one of the Prepaid phones on their web site and I already have the 6 gig plane on auto pay.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by david0858 View Post
    I knew I could buy from someone at full price. I wanted one of the Prepaid phones on their web site and I already have the 6 gig plane on auto pay.
    You can do this if you have an account that's active I asked this to a store I went to recently they said you can just buy the phone HOWEVER if you didn't have an account you have to buy a plan with the phone. But with account you can just buy the phone alone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    You can do this if you have an account that's active I asked this to a store I went to recently they said you can just buy the phone HOWEVER if you didn't have an account you have to buy a plan with the phone. But with account you can just buy the phone alone
    I can't figure out how. Even if I log into my account, go to shop or replace lost or damaged device, it takes me to the same prepaid phone page where you have to buy a plan in order to buy a phone. :-(

Feedback Score
    Got one. While I was logged in a chat window came up so i figured, why not, I'll try it. The person I was chatting with gave me a link to click on that let me get the discounted phone I wanted without buying a plan. I had to have one picked out, but I didn't have to pay for it, just the phone.

Feedback Score
    Got one. While I was logged in a chat window came up so i figured, why not, I'll try it. The person I was chatting with gave me a link to click on that let me get the discounted phone I wanted without buying a plan. I had to have one picked out, but I didn't have to pay for it, just the phone.
    Oh nice! Are you able to post the link or PM it to me? I want to see this page that's really cool

Carrier(s)
    GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Have you tried just deleting the plan from your cart just before checkout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    Have you tried just deleting the plan from your cart just before checkout?

You can't do that. If you delete the plan the continue button grays out and is not usable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Oh nice! Are you able to post the link or PM it to me? I want to see this page that's really cool
    It was just a link in the chat window. I'll look in the browsing history of the computer I was on and see if iI can find it.

Feedback Score
    It was just a link in the chat window. I'll look in the browsing history of the computer I was on and see if iI can find it.
    see here - https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-A...t/td-p/4867267

Carrier(s)
    GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    You can't do that. If you delete the plan the continue button grays out and is not usable.
    It's working on my phone, not with an iPhone but any random android.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    That doesn't provide a link to buy a phone for AT&T prepaid if you already have a active account

Device(s)
    LG G3/G2/XCharge, Moto E4/E2/G/G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, PagePlus, TracFone, Tello, TMO, Xfinity
    Feedback Score
    At least before the per-minute plan went to 25c, you could order the phone with the per-minute plan and you would not have to buy a card to fund it, at that time. The phone would arrive with a SIM that was pre-activated with a phone number, but you could just toss it, and use your own SIM.

I see however, that one cannot choose the per-minute plan from the website, when ordering a phone.

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure, Nexus 5, Moto G 2015
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    My question is why would you want to? You can buy far better phones from dozens of reputable sellers online (Amazon, Newegg, B&H Photo, etc) for far less money and they are not loaded up with AT&T bloatware. Why waste your money buying from AT&T directly?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    - If ignorance is bliss, why are there not more happy people in the world?

Current Personal Phone: Moto G5 Plus (H2O Wireless)

Other phones "in the family": Axon 7 Mini (H2O), Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (VZW), HTC 10 (VZW)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast