$59 LTE Everywhere for $50
    8GB, US LD, Canada/US roaming 1GB+2400m

Available August 18 - 21.
    "In-store activations"

T&Cs
    $40 6GB
    $50 8GB

Freedom coverage map
    Last edited by pjw918; 08-18-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Well isn't that a kick in the nuts to loyal customers.

Sent from my LG G6

Carrier(s)
    Value
    Feedback Score
    Promos are intended to attract new business, not massively undercut ARPU.

But..
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...8#post16891568
    YMMV

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I understand that but lately it seems freedom has really been screwing it's loyal costumers. Why would I want to stay if they never give us and deals. Lately I feel like I'm getting screwed lol no promo codes, no LTE unless I switched to a more expensive plan and now this. Watching new custmers pay less for more is kinda a kick in the nuts to me

Sent from my LG G6

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    That's where the problem comes in. The current customer could easily feel like the best option is to move on for better deals. I know I frequently rate shop no matter what carrier I have. Sometimes it does seem like the loyal customers get left out

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Called in n the best they would do is a 10 dollar credit for 10 months pfft useless. Guess I will be leaving freedom. I'm tired of their crap

Sent from my LG G6

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisidan View Post
    Called in n the best they would do is a 10 dollar credit for 10 months pfft useless. Guess I will be leaving freedom. I'm tired of their crap

Sent from my LG G6
    Did you speak directly with the loyalty department?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I did. The first person sent me to loyalty all they would offer was 10 bucks off for 10 months. Thru really didn't offer anything for me to stay.
    Not only that but where I work went from full bars to one and sometimes drops completely. I have been complaining for 6 months and everytime I get the same excuse it's under service now it's the we are rolling out LTE How long does it take 1 towet to switch to LTE? It's not like I'm on the outskirts I'm in the middle of Kanata. This and the pathetic offer has really kinda just pissed me off n I think it's time to leave. Kinda tired of hearing ppl all around me getting deals I have been with them for 6 years and not once have I ever been offered anything with them and I have 4 active lines so guess I'll go somewhere else

Sent from my LG G6

Device(s)
    Oneplus 2, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell, Wind, Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisidan View Post
    I did. The first person sent me to loyalty all they would offer was 10 bucks off for 10 months. Thru really didn't offer anything for me to stay.
    Not only that but where I work went from full bars to one and sometimes drops completely. I have been complaining for 6 months and everytime I get the same excuse it's under service now it's the we are rolling out LTE How long does it take 1 towet to switch to LTE? It's not like I'm on the outskirts I'm in the middle of Kanata. This and the pathetic offer has really kinda just pissed me off n I think it's time to leave. Kinda tired of hearing ppl all around me getting deals I have been with them for 6 years and not once have I ever been offered anything with them and I have 4 active lines so guess I'll go somewhere else

Sent from my LG G6
    The first agent we spoke to let us switch an old $40 5gb non-LTE plan for this $40 for 2GB+4gb=6gb weekend bonus plan.

The best strategy is to not enter your number, call and ask them to explain to you the in-market $40 plan, get them to read the marketing points, features, etc... As a prospective customer... Then once they told you about the $40 plan, say you are with Freedom and were planning to leave, but would like them to help "compare" your current plan to the new plan they offer. Then accept to switch.

YRMV, but good luck.
    Looking forward to Wind LTE!

I can't wait for this to be the norm on wireless!

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Thanks but I need the roaming mins and txting. If they can't give me anything as a Loyal customer than screw them I'll go with someone else. Sure they may get a few new customers with this new offer but more ppl by the looks are leaving than they are gaining so they better start offering existing and loyal costumers something or I can see them losing alot of ppl

Sent from my LG G6
    Last edited by Pisidan; 08-20-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Feedback Score
    Dawg

Just call customer service and ask for loyalty asap. Just ask for the deal and they'll give it to you.

needTE=Pisidan;16892527]Thanks but I need the roaming mins and txting. If they can't give me anything as a Loyal customer than screw them I'll go with someone else. Sure they may get a few new customers with this new offer but more ppl by the looks are leaving than they are gaining so they better start offering existing and loyal costumers something out I can see them losing alot of ppl

Sent from my LG G6[/QUOTE]

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I did all that and said I was leaving and they said ok that's too bad we wish you would stay but we can't offer you these plans cause they aren't in our system only in store. Best we can do is 10 off for 10 months on the 59 plan. Screw Freedom I'm finding the are worse since Shaw has taken over. I will also be cancelling my Sat service with them as well. If they don't want my business so be it

EDIT: After calling in three times and talking to the different reps in loyalty they finally changed my lines to the 59 down to 50 promo. Guess you just have to be a PITA for them to do it lol

Sent from my LG G6
    Last edited by Pisidan; 08-21-2017 at 01:13 AM.

Device(s)
    LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Rumour has it part 2 of the sale might come this upcoming weekend.

Carrier(s)
    Value
    Feedback Score
    Yes it's back!

Friday Aug 25 to Monday Aug 28

Carrier(s)
    IT&E
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by emann56 View Post
    Don't think think it works that way. You have to be a new customer who hasn't had Freedom in the past 90 days.

Sent from my Pixel XL using HoFo mobile app
    Where?
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw918 View Post
    Yes it's back!

Friday Aug 25 to Monday Aug 28

Sent from my LG-H873 using HoFo mobile app

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast