Value
    Feedback Score

"Last Chance"

Friday August 25 to Monday August 28
    "Available in-store for new activations only."

$40 LTE plan with 6GB

$50 LTE Everywhere 8GB

Feedback Score
    I've tried calling in to switch a few times without success.. always politely asking and explaining my situation (2yr customer and looking at the plan that raises what I pay while offering a better value)

Is there some sort of best practices or is it purely luck?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, even via PM if not directly here.

That $50 plan would be perfect, especially if I can buy a code off of someone for the 35% lifetime discount which hopefully is possible..

Thanks in advanced for any tips!

Feedback Score
    I would try calling the French line and try your luck there, they seem to be much more knowledgeable and easier to work with.

Sent from my LGLS992 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I got my Mom to call in, and the rep that first pick up the phone was able to get her on the plan, but he had to talk to his supervisor twice. I was shocked that she didn't have to talk to loyalty.

She had the $59 plan with the $10 off credit for 12 months, that she just signed up for about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Just thought I'd through that out there for an FYI!

I hope whoever else tries has the same luck..

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshA22 View Post
    I've tried calling in to switch a few times without success.. always politely asking and explaining my situation (2yr customer and looking at the plan that raises what I pay while offering a better value)

That $50 plan would be perfect, especially if I can buy a code off of someone for the 35% lifetime discount which hopefully is possible..

That's what I did. I switched to the 50 plan and than applied the 35 pct off code. Bill is now about $30 a month for the original $59 plan. I talked to loyalty 4 times in total before someone there finally did it for me. So just be a pita n keep calling until they give you what you want!

Sent from my LG G6

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylay14 View Post
    I got my Mom to call in, and the rep that first pick up the phone was able to get her on the plan, but he had to talk to his supervisor twice. I was shocked that she didn't have to talk to loyalty.

She had the $59 plan with the $10 off credit for 12 months, that she just signed up for about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Just thought I'd through that out there for an FYI!

I hope whoever else tries has the same luck..
    There is a VERY good chance that $10 credit will continue as well. I had a $5 credit continue after adding F&F 35%.

Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile & Telus $20/5gb
    Feedback Score
    My Freedom line was activated on June 29, I called in today and was able to get the promo rate plan quite easily, I almost feel guilty getting a $59 plan for $32.50 with my 35% F&F discount.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trizent View Post
    There is a VERY good chance that $10 credit will continue as well. I had a $5 credit continue after adding F&F 35%.
    Thats good to hear! I’ll tell her to keep an eye on it.

Carrier(s)
    Value
    Feedback Score
    Last day today (Monday).

$40 LTE 6GB
    $50 LTE Everywhere 8GB

"In-store new activations only"

--
    posted yesterday
    (Mississauga server)
    Quote Originally Posted by technik84 View Post
    Come on lads. Step it up.

Last edited by pjw918; 08-28-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: 'server'

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisidan View Post
    I did all that and said I was leaving and they said ok that's too bad we wish you would stay but we can't offer you these plans cause they aren't in our system only in store. Best we can do is 10 off for 10 months on the 59 plan. Screw Freedom I'm finding the are worse since Shaw has taken over. I will also be cancelling my Sat service with them as well. If they don't want my business so be it

EDIT: After calling in three times and talking to the different reps in loyalty they finally changed my lines to the 59 down to 50 promo. Guess you just have to be a PITA for them to do it lol

Sent from my LG G6
    Do you have the $59 35% F&F Promo on there before and after switching down to the $50?

Also they gave you $50 for life?
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    Do you have the $59 35% F&F Promo on there before and after switching down to the $50?

Also they gave you $50 for life?
    I had the $59 with F&F and called in and got 5 lines on the $50 plan with F&F intact.

With BTS it'll be $27.50 per line. The best I was doing before was $25 on my Wind/Freedom 30 lines but the $50 plan blows that one out of the water.

Sent from my Passport using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshA22 View Post

The best advice is this; when they tell you that it is only for new customers tell them that is not true... tell them you know several people who have successfully called in and switched. Also (if you are on a non-LTE plan) tell them that the Freedom 3G network no longer meets your needs so you will be switching to an LTE plan "with someone" and you are only prepared to pay $50 with Freedom.

Carrier(s)
    Value
    Feedback Score

They're back!

Must be Friday.

$40 LTE 6GB
    $50 LTE Everywhere 8GB

Ends September 4.

"In-store, new activations"

--
    MyTab promo extended
    Freedom LTE phones (15)
    Last edited by pjw918; 09-01-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: MyTab offer

Feedback Score
    Can I set up a new account/new number with freedom for this offer, and if the service is alright for me, port my existing number later??

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bdking2 View Post
    Can I set up a new account/new number with freedom for this offer, and if the service is alright for me, port my existing number later??

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
    Yes, you can test out the service and if you find it works for you, port your number whenever you want.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast