Thread: Good vendors to purchase pins from that are not callingmart.

Feedback Score

Good vendors to purchase pins from that are not callingmart.

Yes I use callingmart and their great but I live in Florida so Callingmart must charge me taxes

So are there other reliable online vendors offering near Callingmart prices? I remember reading about some but can't find the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    I like The Airtime Buyers Club, Good discounts and easy to use, never had any issue

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kasanova11 View Post
    I like The Airtime Buyers Club, Good discounts and easy to use, never had any issue
    Tried to sign up with them tonight but I couldn't get through the signup process as it kept telling me I has an invalid phone number.

Carrier(s)
    GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    http://www.tmicell.com. Formally, Secrest Wireless. I don't recall taxes from callingmart but haven't used them in awhile and only a few times.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I didn't get charged tax on last months purchase from callingmart and I do live in Rlorida.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone. I've used callingmart to purchase a verizon $50 prepaid for $49. Verizon of course added $3 plus for taxes etc which callingmart doesn't.

I'm on att prepaid/gophone and callingmart charges $43.50 for the $45 card. That's about the same price that Att charges with autopay. Plus if my memory serves me well, maybe not, callingmart was charging something like $40.50 for the $45 card not that long ago. Which I guess is why I was thinking they were charging tax.

Also can someone relate to me their experiences with callingmarts auto pay. Mostly about price because some forums say they charge tax on auto pay.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Target has a 5% sale this week, plus another 5% if you use RedCard. Codes sent via email, generally no fees or sales tax either - might depend on your locale.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score

Good vendors to purchase pins from that are not callingmart.

Quote Originally Posted by junk_jim View Post

Also can someone relate to me their experiences with callingmarts auto pay. Mostly about price because some forums say they charge tax on auto pay.
    Callingmart auto pay has worked flawlessly for me for both Verizon and AT&T.

Florida has tighter restrictions with collecting sales tax for online purchases. If I order from Amazon I always pay tax if I send it to my Florida address. Not so if I ship it to my house up north. Same applies to eBay with certain sellers.

With States realizing they are taking a beating I think it won't be long before all States that collect sales tax, will start requiring it as a condition to do business in that State.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kasanova11 View Post
    I don't know what's going on with them. They sent me this reply after I couldn't get signed up.

Hello Charles, sorry for the inconvenience. We are not accepting new members at the moment.

Thank you for your interest,

Customer Support Team

Feedback Score
    Yeah had problems trying to sigh up with airtime buyers club as well. The registration page threw off multiple errors mostly errors on my part and when I finally got everything right it said there was a problem sending me the confirmation number via text. It asked if I wanted to use my info to set up an autopay account and when I clicked on the yes it didn't throw off any error messages but of course it wouldn't let me log in either.

I sent an email to customer support as well. No response from them yet.

Feedback Score
    I have not used them but in another thread some people talked about Moose Wireless. http://www.moosewireless.com/paygo.shtml

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by junk_jim View Post
    Plus if my memory serves me well, maybe not, callingmart was charging something like $40.50 for the $45 card not that long ago. Which I guess is why I was thinking they were charging tax.
    They typically run 10% off deals once a month or so. Based on the prices you mentioned I'm thinking you got it w/ the 10% off deal for $40.50 and now it is back to the regular $43.50.

Feedback Score
    Looks like Airtime buyers club has gone under.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Cricket LG Risio 2(x2)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    airtime buyers club I think did go under. Bestbuy sent out an email for Students with a coupon code for 5% off. I also can confirm if you have a rewards certificate you can stack that on top of the 5% student discount.
    Home Entertainment: Comcast Blast Pro 200mbps internet(Xfinity XB3 Arris TG1682G 24x8 Docsis 3.0 modem, IPv6 enabled), Xfinity Digital Preferred TV(Tivo Bolt(Main DVR)/Tivo Mini(Bedroom), Xfinity Voice EMTA XB3 with Voice Unlimited.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, iPad
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Sam’s Club sells refills below face value for those who have a membership there. Can be purchased online and delivered thru email.