Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 25% Discount on $49/$59 Plans

Feedback Score
    A rep at the store did tell me that the $40 wasn't compatible. But I thought they were just trying to up sell me to the $50 plan, that I wanted anyway.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw918 View Post
    Could anyone applying the 25% code to a $40 in-market plan please report success/failure?
    Conflicting info from CS.. internal memo stated only $49/$59 plans ($50 promo qualified).
    The email I got for the 25% off code said it was only for the 49 and 59 everywhere plans

Sent from my Pixel using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markf_2 View Post
    Call loyalty and see what they can do. I told them about my port out, port in plan and they just said forget it and did it on their end.

Might have been a one time thing for the F&F code, but it doesn't hurt to try.

If they say no, do the port out, port in.

Sent from my Passport using HoFo mobile app
    Thanks. I'll give that a try. So I've never tried calling into Loyalty before. Do you just call and ask to speak to someone in loyalty right off the get go?

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Mi View Post
    Thanks. I'll give that a try. So I've never tried calling into Loyalty before. Do you just call and ask to speak to someone in loyalty right off the get go?

If you can navigate the French menus it's a lot easier to get to someone who can get you loyalty than the regular English line. Just insist on talking to loyalty because the front line won't help. I may have just been lucky to get it done once because they wouldn't do it for a second line of mine when I asked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markf_2 View Post
    If you can navigate the French menus it's a lot easier to get to someone who can get you loyalty than the regular English line. Just insist on talking to loyalty because the front line won't help. I may have just been lucky to get it done once because they wouldn't do it for a second line of mine when I asked.

Thanks. So likely sounds like I'll need to port out and back in. Any recommendations on that? From what I understand I should sign up for a post paid account to port into, wait a day or so and then port back into Freedom. Any carrier easier to work with? Or all of the Big 3 are the same...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Mi View Post
    Thanks. So likely sounds like I'll need to port out and back in. Any recommendations on that? From what I understand I should sign up for a post paid account to port into, wait a day or so and then port back into Freedom. Any carrier easier to work with? Or all of the Big 3 are the same...?

I just ported to Koodo prepaid, $20 Sim comes with $20 top up and once that was ported, I ported to Freedom again. All took place in 1 day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using HoFo mobile app
    Freedom Mobile: Smartphone 50 + $10 Double Your Data (10gb x 2 = 20gb) = $60 + TAX

Feedback Score
    Lame I had a chat with them over Facebook and the rep had no idea what this is. I ask them why am I not getting the email considering I ported my number from fido in early July. Technically speaking I am a new customer right? They are not able to do anything and just ask me to check their plan and offers online.

Feedback Score
    "25% Off Code"
    GONE.
    Last edited by yani14; 09-10-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2