Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the $70 Unlimited Scotiabank plan transferrable?

Device(s)
    Samsung S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Wind
    Feedback Score

Is the $70 Unlimited Scotiabank plan transferrable?

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone here knows if the $70 Scotiabank plan is transferable to someone else? The plan details are as follows:

1- Unlimited Calling from Canada to US/Canada
    2- Unlimited Data in North America (Canada, US, Mexico)
    3- Unlimited Texting from Canada to Worldwide

Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile & Telus $20/5gb
    Feedback Score
    Wow, that's an amazing plan.

Feedback Score
    Corporate plans are generally eligible for transfer just like any other plan.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Only if the person taking over the plan works for the organization. Rogers will require proof of employment.

Device(s)
    Samsung S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cgartly View Post
    Wow, that's an amazing plan.
    Lol absolutely! Thanks to somebody, I couldn't resist only paying $32.50 to freedom.. So I ended up going for it. That somebody is awesome!

Meanwhile, I checked with Rogers, and a TOR can only happen with the same plan if the new person is working at Scotiabank.

Sent from my SM-G950W using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hkalltheway View Post
    Lol absolutely! Thanks to somebody, I couldn't resist only paying $32.50 to freedom.. So I ended up going for it. That somebody is awesome!

Meanwhile, I checked with Rogers, and a TOR can only happen with the same plan if the new person is working at Scotiabank.

Sent from my SM-G950W using HoFo mobile app
    Please check your inbox.

Feedback Score
    That makes no sense, the scotiabank plan is rogers which has FAR better data quality and is unlimited. Freedom mobile has no unlimited data plan, let alone north american...somethings missing, cuz no one would switch from the socotiabank plan to a wind plan..

Device(s)
    Samsung S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwood2171 View Post
    That makes no sense, the scotiabank plan is rogers which has FAR better data quality and is unlimited. Freedom mobile has no unlimited data plan, let alone north american...somethings missing, cuz no one would switch from the socotiabank plan to a wind plan..
    You are right...but customer service is also a factor in this change. I had two terrible customer service experiences with Rogers, where the CSR stepped short of calling me a liar, and the matter only got resolved at the Office of the President level...don't want to have to do that again. Rogers customer service is horrible.

Feedback Score
    What were the other factors?!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hkalltheway View Post
    You are right...but customer service is also a factor in this change. I had two terrible customer service experiences with Rogers, where the CSR stepped short of calling me a liar, and the matter only got resolved at the Office of the President level...don't want to have to do that again. Rogers customer service is horrible.
    yea i hate their customer service too. btw did the soctiabank plan throttle the data once you went over a certain limit/did it have a fair usage policy?

Device(s)
    Samsung S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Wind
    Feedback Score
    yea i hate their customer service too. btw did the soctiabank plan throttle the data once you went over a certain limit/did it have a fair usage policy?
    No there was no throttling on that plan, so there's no doubt that the plan was amazing. In fact, I managed to use 10gb of data in the US one month and was not throttled while there either.

Feedback Score
    holy sh*t man, i would do anything for that plan. That plan is so godly, i cant even control my emotions right now. Holy sh*t. Oh man.

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    holy sh*t man, i would do anything for that plan. That plan is so godly, i cant even control my emotions right now. Holy sh*t. Oh man.
    https://jobs.scotiabank.com/

Then I guess you can have that plan.

It does sound like a ridiculous plan. Anyone ever wonder how they can offer that plan to some but then jack the rates for others?

Sent from my Passport using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    hkalltheway, I just signed up for this plan last month. So far so good for me but just out f curiosity, why did you need assistance from a Rogers CSR? Did they over bill you or something. Just wondering because I am still new to this plan and wondering what you experienced with this plan so I know what to expect in the coming months.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmark View Post
    hkalltheway, I just signed up for this plan last month. So far so good for me but just out f curiosity, why did you need assistance from a Rogers CSR? Did they over bill you or something. Just wondering because I am still new to this plan and wondering what you experienced with this plan so I know what to expect in the coming months.
    How did you sign up for it? Through kijiji?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast