Thread: Red Pocket mobile revamps ALL of its low end plans. Adds new plan

Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O (AT&T), Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fv22652 View Post
    Folks,

Yes, call forwarding works for AT&T RedPocket. I just tested my AT&T RedPocket phone and call forwarding works fine.

Eric
    Thanks Eric, good to know. Did you by chance try both conditional & un-conditional forwarding? Do you have a tiered or unlimited voice plan?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Digital Rules,

I've got the 500/500/500 plan. This may not help, but it's in a Samsung Rugby II flip phone. With this phone call forwarding is either "activated" or "deactivated".

Eric

Feedback Score
    I have conditional call forwarding set up to Google Voice and it’s working fine. I use AT&T Red Pocket.

Feedback Score
    At&t and Verizon via net 10 call forwarding works, T-Mobile does not.

Feedback Score
    Afaik new plan UTnT 1GB $189.
    eBay Item# 131826932370

I would have got this instead of the $255 UTnT 3GB.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Afaik new plan UTnT 1GB $189.
    eBay Item# 131826932370

I would have got this instead of the $255 UTnT 3GB.
    The 1000 minute - unlimited sms - 1Gb plan is $165. Better deal in my particular case. Sim kit arrived this afternoon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rustybronco View Post
    The 1000 minute - unlimited sms - 1Gb plan is $165. Better deal in my particular case. Sim kit arrived this afternoon.
    Unlimited talk for me because of customer service & official red tape calls.

Feedback Score
    I bought the 100 Min-100 Texts-500MB LTE, on ebay 52 bucks. I received the activation code in the email in about 2 days. I went ahead and activated my Sprint phone before the SIM cards arrived, as they are not needed for sprint.

Activation took about 10 minutes. I had to play around with the directions, but eventually the phone activated. 10 minutes ain't bad.

Sprint blasts into my place. Excellent service. Google Voice integrated nicely.

Whata deal!

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just ordered the SIM for the $10.21 (with fees)/month plan. It is for my secondary phone plan. Cheapest verizon based MVNO I've seen that provides some emergency data and enough phone usage if I'm someplace that ATT doesn't cover (which I plan to change my primary phone to).

I've just been unhappy with verizon service where I work, which has decayed over the last year. 500 mb gives me decent map info in case of emergency.
    I now have the 7+, continuing my pattern of buying myself the new generation iPhone about every 2 years.

Feedback Score
    So I bought the Verizon sim and was wondering when I’m at the transfer your number screen do I type my IMEI and sim number?

Feedback Score
    I am on the $60, 100/100/500 ebay plan. On ebay, addons are only mentioned as 100 for $2 and 250 for $5.

However, on Redpocket online, I can also add 1 GB 4G data for $10. This is quite a good deal for people, like me, who are usually on Wifi, but may use more data during a month or two in the year when traveling a lot.

Wanted to mention this because I hadn't seen any info about this addon on the forums.

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Got the 500/500/500 eBay plan for $84 a few weeks ago. Figured it was nice to have headroom when it came to voice & text.

AT&T flavor.

Device(s)
    Motorla Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roblox84 View Post
    So I bought the Verizon sim and was wondering when I’m at the transfer your number screen do I type my IMEI and sim number?
    Yep that is exactly what you need to do

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Jet Black in product red battery case
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless "$25 /30-day plan", Page Plus "standard plan"
    Feedback Score
    Red Pocket says this:
    Due to policies set by Red Pocket's underlying carrier for its CDMA LTE service, if either your phone number or your device is currently active with Red Pocket's underlying carrier for its CDMA LTE service, you may be unable to activate them on Red Pocket CDMA LTE. If you wish to use Red Pocket's CDMA LTE service, please ensure that a) your device is currently not active with Red Pocket's underlying carrier for CDMA LTE service and b) you either activate a new number or port in your number from a different carrier. Please note that no similar restrictions exist for activating service on Red Pocket's CDMA 3G, GSMA or GSMT services.

I have BOOM.US (MVNO for Verizon) and have CDMA LTE service on my phone..... so does this mean that I won't be able to get Red Pocket Verizon service on my phone without going through a bunch of.... do this, do that, sign up for this, cancel that????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skypros View Post
    Red Pocket says this:
    Due to policies set by Red Pocket's underlying carrier for its CDMA LTE service, if either your phone number or your device is currently active with Red Pocket's underlying carrier for its CDMA LTE service, you may be unable to activate them on Red Pocket CDMA LTE. If you wish to use Red Pocket's CDMA LTE service, please ensure that a) your device is currently not active with Red Pocket's underlying carrier for CDMA LTE service and b) you either activate a new number or port in your number from a different carrier. Please note that no similar restrictions exist for activating service on Red Pocket's CDMA 3G, GSMA or GSMT services.

I have BOOM.US (MVNO for Verizon) and have CDMA LTE service on my phone..... so does this mean that I won't be able to get Red Pocket Verizon service on my phone without going through a bunch of.... do this, do that, sign up for this, cancel that????
    In the last few months I have ported numbers from Boom and Page Plus to Red Pocket CDMA (Verizon) plans without issue.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast