Thread: Recent port - GAH, H2O is annoying!

Carrier(s)
    H2O
    Feedback Score

Recent port - GAH, H2O is annoying!

I ported in about 25 days ago. Immediately upon setting up my online account, I signed up for, and activated, auto-pay. I verified this a couple times throughout the month.

Even still (now that I'm 5 days before my due date) I have gotten an SMS once a day from H2O reminding me that my month is coming, and if I don't have auto-pay, I should pay.

COME ON, H2O, YOU KNOW I HAVE AUTO-PAY!!

Today I made an outgoing call, before my call would be completed, I had to listen to a recorded message telling me that my month was about up and if I didn't have auto-pay, I should make a payment.

I know H2O is listening here. I know that there is no valid reason their systems can't check to see if auto-pay is turned on, and turn OFF the annoying SMS and voice recordings.

But they don't, and that's really annoying me.

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eggsalad View Post
    I ported in about 25 days ago. Immediately upon setting up my online account, I signed up for, and activated, auto-pay. I verified this a couple times throughout the month.

Even still (now that I'm 5 days before my due date) I have gotten an SMS once a day from H2O reminding me that my month is coming, and if I don't have auto-pay, I should pay.

Today I made an outgoing call, before my call would be completed, I had to listen to a recorded message telling me that my month was about up and if I didn't have auto-pay, I should make a payment.

I know H2O is listening here. I know that there is no valid reason their systems can't check to see if auto-pay is turned on, and turn OFF the annoying SMS and voice recordings.

But they don't, and that's really annoying me.
    Hey but your saving money over Cricket right? There are nuances and headaches with a lot of these mvno companies

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I don't get it either, OP. But as the months go by with H2O, I'm getting more tolerant of the reminders. I agree that it's a shame that I have to lower my expectations, rather than the company improving their product to meet mine.

The fact that they haven't bothered to differentiate between us autopay customers and monthly pay customers makes me think that those of us on autopay are a tiny share of their business. I would have figured that we were their best customers, since they KNOW they're going to get our next payment.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Recent port - GAH, H2O is annoying!

You'd be surprise how many people get cut off because they forget to pay their bill. These reminders help prevent that.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O (AT&T), Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    I don't mind the text warning, but the message before outgoing calls is annoying. If they could just get rid of that it would be soooo much better.

Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app