Thread: online refill fail

Feedback Score

online refill fail

Could not add refill from wife's phone this morning. It says "Pin has been used".
    Contacted callingmart and they say airvoice has refill issue since sunday and call their CS

On the phone for over 20 mins still no answer

Emailed CS and they asked for pin refill # but two hours later, still not added to phone.

Feedback Score
    What is going on with AV?

Wife spent one hour on phone still no CS available

Sent another request thru AV web along with pin. Still no answer

very disappointed

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Not sure what plan your trying to refill but have refilled several over the last few days (including today) with no problems. As for why CS is so bad is all of their reps are busy working their FeelSafeWireless customer service.

Device(s)
    Zte Zmax 2, Nokia 640
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    I wanted to see how much data was left on my wife's phone (on the $20 plan), was put on hold for over 45 minutes, then received a recorded message to call back, and was disconnected. Will be calling tomorrow morning, and will go one more month because of being so close to my renewal time, or possibly go ahead and cancel the renewal. So long, Airvoice, it was good while it lasted, but your formerly stellar customer service is no more, and there are too many alternatives out there at the same price, if not less.

Feedback Score
    you can dial *777*1# to get that info

Device(s)
    Zte Zmax 2, Nokia 640
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepaidme View Post
    you can dial *777*1# to get that info
    Dialing this number gave me a zero balance for both high and low speed data.

I was able to reach Customer Service after a short wait on hold this morning. I am on the $20 monthly autopay plan, and was given a balance of $2.68, meaning that I have a little over 1/4 GB data. Checking my account online, I get the same result. I hadn't tried checking online because just last month I spoke to Customer Service and was told that there was no other way to check the add-on balance (which I only use for additional data past the 100 mb allowance) except by contacting a CS rep by phone. I am guessing that making the add-on balance available by phone is a recent change.

I suppose that the *777*1# number is the balance of the data on the monthly plan? It certainly isn't my balance after the $10 add.