Thread: Verizon Customer Service

Feedback Score

Verizon Customer Service

Just a shout out to their online chat rep that was able to straighten out an issue with the 7+1GB plan that I bought at Walmart. They sold me the wrong SIM card. When I went to activate it, I got a message saying it was a $40 3GB plan and I had insufficient funds. VZW rep apologized and credited my account and it was activated in 2 minutes with the 7+1GB plan. I told her the only issue I had so far was calling customer service.... the voice prompts do absolutely nothing to help. She said if I ever needed to call and get a live person, I should call 888-294-6804 then option 7, 7 and 3. I'm currently with T-Mobile prepaid and just running a comparison for coverage and data speeds. T-Mobile CS is great too, I'm just passing this along as I've read a few crap reviews about Verizon's CS. At least the online chat is good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caqz View Post
    Just a shout out to their online chat rep that was able to straighten out an issue with the 7+1GB plan that I bought at Walmart. They sold me the wrong SIM card. When I went to activate it, I got a message saying it was a $40 3GB plan and I had insufficient funds. VZW rep apologized and credited my account and it was activated in 2 minutes with the 7+1GB plan. I told her the only issue I had so far was calling customer service.... the voice prompts do absolutely nothing to help. She said if I ever needed to call and get a live person, I should call 888-294-6804 then option 7, 7 and 3. I'm currently with T-Mobile prepaid and just running a comparison for coverage and data speeds. T-Mobile CS is great too, I'm just passing this along as I've read a few crap reviews about Verizon's CS. At least the online chat is good.
    That is good news to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caqz View Post
    You talked to one online chat rep. Not the entire department/division but cool bro.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lawandorder View Post
    You talked to one online chat rep. Not the entire department/division but cool bro.
    You're right and the next time I contact them, I could get a someone with an attitude.
    I had Verizon years ago and to make a long story short, they no longer wanted me grandfathered in on my plan since my 2 year contract had expired. CS treated me like crap. With prepaid I'm not committed so I'll see how this pans out in the next month or two. At least the chat rep didn't try to sell me on some great "deals".... just straightened things out. I will say that AT&T CS is the worst by far.