Thread: Attt to provide fla customers free unlimited calls data etc.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Attt to provide fla customers free unlimited calls data etc.

Just read a craw on the weather channel with the above notice. I imagine other carriers will follow.

Feedback Score
    Correct. Free text was sent yesterday. Although this doesn't do much for someone with unlimited everything already. Would be great if they allowed international

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb82 View Post
    Correct. Free text was sent yesterday. Although this doesn't do much for someone with unlimited everything already. Would be great if they allowed international

They are:

"We’re also automatically issuing credits to provide unlimited texts, wireless calls and landline calls from the U.S. to the British Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, and U.S. Virgin Islands from Sept. 6 to Sept. 10. A similar offer to call and text the Bahamas is available from Sept. 8 through Sept. 10. Landline customers in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands can also make free calls back to the domestic 50 states from Sept. 6 through Sept. 10."

Feedback Score
    I meant on a worldwide scale

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb82 View Post
    I meant on a worldwide scale

AT&T is nice to apply it for regions affected by Hurricane Irma which include multiple nations.

AT&T takes a loss for good measure to help people get through to those affected areas which is the right thing for a corporation to do in time of need.

Subsidizing internationally around the world is way too expensive as AT&T has to pay other firms for those calls.