Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Contract pricing for new iPhone 8 or X?

Feedback Score

Contract pricing for new iPhone 8 or X?

Does anyone know when these prices may get released by Verizon?

I'm talking about the subsidized contract prices still available for corporate contracts like gov. or higher ed.

TIA.
    °(((=((===°°°(((================================================

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by su_A_ve View Post
    Does anyone know when these prices may get released by Verizon?

I'm talking about the subsidized contract prices still available for corporate contracts like gov. or higher ed.

TIA.
    Probably later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks - I'm in the process of switching account reps so response has been a problem.

Feedback Score
    Anyone have a list of all the organizations that can still get the 2 year contract?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFUN View Post
    Anyone have a list of all the organizations that can still get the 2 year contract?
    No. But note that there are still some that only have a 1yr contract with zero termination fee...

PS: Still can't get pricing. Since the retail price went up $50, I wonder if it will go up. The S8 is $149.99 but that retails for $749.99 ($50 more than the base iPhone 8)

Feedback Score
    Finally heard back...

iPhone 8 64GB $249.99
    iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB $499.99
    iPhone X no pricing

Feedback Score
    No. But note that there are still some that only have a 1yr contract with zero termination fee...
    Even on smartphones?

How do you check if a employer discount includes subsidized phones? I have a employer's discount. Tried asking VZW if it includes subsidized phones. Every VZW rep was clueless. I asked they check VZW's contract with my employer. They said they can only see that my employer still offers a 2 year plan but can't find any info on subsidized phones. Thank you

Feedback Score
    Even on smartphones?

How do you check if a employer discount includes subsidized phones? I have a employer's discount. Tried asking VZW if it includes subsidized phones. Every VZW rep was clueless. I asked they check VZW's contract with my employer. They said they can only see that my employer still offers a 2 year plan but can't find any info on subsidized phones. Thank you
    So it's only select companies that still offer contracts?

Feedback Score
    Finally heard back...

iPhone 8 64GB $249.99
    iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB $499.99
    iPhone X no pricing
    It's always $450 off retail. The X should be $549.99 and $699.99.

Feedback Score
    Even on smartphones?

These are corporate plans, not employer discount plans. Some gov and higher education plans are 1yr contracts even for smartphones. A friend of mine with a corporate plan used to only have 2 year options but now has a 1 year option as well. In his case prices for iPhone 8 64gb was $250 for 2 year contract, and $280 for 1 year contract.

Feedback Score
    Is there a way to look up which universities offer the 1 year plan or a subsidy? VZW customer service is ABSOLUTELY useless. Just can't understand how they keep getting customer service awards. No one knows anything and all they do is copy paste form replies.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is there a way to look up which universities offer the 1 year plan or a subsidy? VZW customer service is ABSOLUTELY useless. Just can't understand how they keep getting customer service awards. No one knows anything and all they do is copy paste form replies.
    Enter your college email address into the Verizon website and you should get an email with information on how to avail yourself of the appropriate discounts and plans, if any. Why do you need a list of every university?

Feedback Score
    Because not every university offers a 1 year plan or subsidized phones

For anyone else wondering, don't bother chatting, call in instead, they're way more helpful

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Because not every university offers a 1 year plan or subsidized phones
    If you give them your specific university, Verizon should be able to tell you what your benefits are. It doesn't matter what benefits are for other universities...only yours.

Feedback Score
    VZW CS is extremely inconsistent. I stay away from them as much as possible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast