Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    AT&T locks the phone even if you pay full price which happened to me at Best Buy. I had to submit an unlock request to AT&T for a phone which was never on the Next week we plan.
    Best Buy carries a particular version of iPhone that supposedly carrier locks to the first sim placed in it. This has been said to occur even on full price iPhones. It has been reported over & over again on this and other forums. The workaround is to place a Verizon sim in a new iPhone from BB, and then the Verizon unlock policy means the phone will not ever be locked to any carrier. I would tell them it's a gift and you want to take it from the store still sealed if they insist on trying to activate it with other than a Verizon sim.

Phone
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Good luck even getting an X. It will sell out fast. I might buy one just to flip if I can get thru at midnight.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Phone
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon)
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $45 / 8 GB
    Feedback Score

Anybody buying the iPhone X?

iPhone X has smaller battery than iPhone 7 Plus, I start doubting the quality of iPhone X since the new IOS 11 really sucks up your battery bad...gotta wait and see, no way buying that night Oct 27.

Phone
    iPhone 6
    Carrier
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I know my sister is, she is going to send me her iPhone 7S

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    Best Buy carries a particular version of iPhone that supposedly carrier locks to the first sim placed in it. This has been said to occur even on full price iPhones. It has been reported over & over again on this and other forums. The workaround is to place a Verizon sim in a new iPhone from BB, and then the Verizon unlock policy means the phone will not ever be locked to any carrier. I would tell them it's a gift and you want to take it from the store still sealed if they insist on trying to activate it with other than a Verizon sim.
    Best Buy carries the Verizon iphone version for post paid. There is nothing unique about the Best Buy iphones other than AT&T and T Mobile customers will have the Qualcomm CDMA modem instead of the Intel modem.

Phone
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

iOS 11.0.1 fixed the battery drain on my 7+.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    Best Buy carries the Verizon iphone version for post paid. There is nothing unique about the Best Buy iphones other than AT&T and T Mobile customers will have the Qualcomm CDMA modem instead of the Intel modem.
    This has been discussed before as I had mentioned. It seems to be called "iPhone Flex Policy".

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...lex-Policy-Now

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/138610

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ocked.2062589/

Feedback Score
    Gonna try to get one.

Feedback Score

Am I correct in seeing that Best Buy is going to sell for 1099 instead of 999?

Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    This... the X is in reality a Gen 1 product. Considering Apple's recent track record I think it's goin g to be a bumpy ride for the first 6-9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIntruder View Post
    Given the multitude of new features Apple is using for the first time with the X, I'm inclined to let them and the other early adopters work out the kinks first and wait for the XI.

And when the XI appears, the X should move into a lower price slot. For my purposes, I've never felt disadvantaged by carrying "last year's model." The smartphone is now a mature device, and the incremental improvements don't justify an annual replacement cycle.
    Simon16

Feedback Score
    still not make a decision between Note 8 and iPhone X, lol

Phone
    iPhone 6
    Carrier
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    According to the idrop news, the x will be available in 2018

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4