Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Wait until next year and you’ll get a much better price. iPhones are getting ridiculously expensive these days.
    I imagine next year, Apple will release an aluminum frame iPhone X alongside an updated faster stainless steel iPhone X, to allow the masses to partake in the goodness.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Phone
    iPhone 6s Plus Grey 128Gb
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doolie View Post
    I imagine next year, Apple will release an aluminum frame iPhone X alongside an updated faster stainless steel iPhone X, to allow the masses to partake in the goodness.
    Love Apple, but I’m not part of the sheep.
    Hartford, CT Area

Phone
    iPhone 6S Plus 64GB, Microsoft Surface 3 LTE
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    I know people who could never get used to the larger phones and will continue to use an SE until Apple releases an updated phone in 2018.
    The iPhone X is actually very comfortably sized given the screen size. It's a taller/skinnier display to make it edge-to-edge even along the bezels. Those users would probably be very happy with an X ... if they're willing to plunk down that much cash...

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / Fun connection:

Phone
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I keep on telling myself I won't. But if I walk into a Best Buy at some point and they have one in stock at the time, I may just go ahead and buy one. And berate myself for my weakness.

BB, because I still want the flexibility of the Qualcomm modem, and I'm considering changing back to ATT again after almost 2 years.
    I gave into temptation, and bought the iPhone X, even though I had a perfectly good, though oversized, 7+.

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score

Anybody buying the iPhone X?

Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    I keep on telling myself I won't. But if I walk into a Best Buy at some point and they have one in stock at the time, I may just go ahead and buy one. And berate myself for my weakness.

BB, because I still want the flexibility of the Qualcomm modem, and I'm considering changing back to ATT again after almost 2 years.
    This may interest you...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...icing-backlash

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    My sister just ordered hers, but delivery date is Dec 1

Feedback Score
    Nothing prevents the consumer from agreeing to the carrier installment plan and paying off the balance as soon as the account with the carrier has been updated for the purchase.

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score

Anybody buying the iPhone X?

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    Nothing prevents the consumer from agreeing to the carrier installment plan and paying off the balance as soon as the account with the carrier has been updated for the purchase.
    OMG! Just go to an Apple Store or order online the SIM free model and save $100 and all the hassle.

Feedback Score
    OMG! Just go to an Apple Store or order online the SIM free model and save $100 and all the hassle.
    Its an awesome phone. I️ have the iPhone 8 but my friend was able to get the X. I️ was very impressed . The iOS operating system is just much smoother than android

Feedback Score

Best Buy runs promotions with $300 gift cards for buying as I described. I always have an unlocked iPhone with Qualcomm modem.

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Its an awesome phone. I️ have the iPhone 8 but my friend was able to get the X. I️ was very impressed . The iOS operating system is just much smoother than android
    I agree. I bought mine online from Apple with preorder. Unlocked out of the box and delivered right to my door directly from China. I like iOS 11 on my iPad, much better than on my iPhone, but the X is pretty amazing.

Phone
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm currently on prepaid so can't get the phone.

If, by the time I decide to buy, Apple has the SIM free model available I can just buy it outright. Otherwise, get it with installments through Best Buy, and pay it off early, so I don't have the balance hanging over me. I plan to make an international trip next year, so would want it unlocked if I decide to get a local SIM.

Phone
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    I'm buying the wifey an iPhone 8 on Black Friday. Her iphone 6 has been through the ringer and is barely holding up. Target is giving a $250 gift card on Black Friday. With this gift card the 8 will be cheaper than the 7. The 8 has the best features of the 7 but with wireless charging, better camera, faster processor, etc. Next year I will get the new X2 or XS or whatever it's called and it will be much improved over the current X.
    Get cheap calling cards to call anywhere in the world! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    I'm buying the wifey an iPhone 8 on Black Friday. Her iphone 6 has been through the ringer and is barely holding up. Target is giving a $250 gift card on Black Friday. With this gift card the 8 will be cheaper than the 7. The 8 has the best features of the 7 but with wireless charging, better camera, faster processor, etc. Next year I will get the new X2 or XS or whatever it's called and it will be much improved over the current X.
    Sam's Club is giving a $300 gift card Nov 11th for any iPhone purchase. Like you, I never jump to be the first to purchase unless the carrier is running a promotion such as free iPhone after credit. I have 3 of those on my account.

Feedback Score
    I'm looking to make a purchase of either an 8+ or 10 that is unlocked? I'm from Toronto and going to Detroit on business next week. Anyone have any thoughts / ideas on where the best place to purchase one of them? It appears that most of the Black Friday deals are already out but to take advantage of these deals you have to sign up with a Carrier + contract and that I cannot do.
    thx

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast