Thread: VZ ZTE Cymbal 4g LTE flip at Best Buy

Feedback Score

VZ ZTE Cymbal 4g LTE flip at Best Buy

Saw the zte cymbal 4gLTE flip at Best Buy today for 59.99, at zte website the cymbal g had WiFi but none of the models branded to Tracfone, Total Wireless etc have WiFi & neither does the Verizon model judging from the BB listing...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/verizon-prepaid-zte-cymbal-4g-with-4gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-silver/5975900.p?skuId=5975900

Feedback Score
    How about $49.99 with 1200 minutes, 1200 text, 1GB of data? And running on the Verizon network with Tracfone. Sweet deal.
    http://www.qvc.com/TracFone-ZTE-Cymb...tml?sc=NAVLIST

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 se, Iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    T mobile, Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    That phone is garbage. It looks like this is the phone that is designed to kill the flip phone. I first sold it on family mobile for a while. I end almost getting cursed out by customers. I would rather have a gusto taped to hotspot than that phone. Zte use to make great basic phone that where like Nokia clones. I think Nokia must have sued them. So they had to use Android. The only thing is that Android was developed for touch screens after the iPhone was announced. So it if the phone is not touch it will not work right. The cymbal z on tracfone is a great handset because it is touch also. I was looking at the phone pics of the phone with the Verizon rep and looks likely to be a version of the cymbal t without touch. If that happens I bet in about a year from now will only see Ztes's on Verizon wireless on hotspots and tablets again like back in the day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by David Walcott View Post
    That phone is garbage. It looks like this is the phone that is designed to kill the flip phone. I first sold it on family mobile for a while. I end almost getting cursed out by customers. I would rather have a gusto taped to hotspot than that phone. Zte use to make great basic phone that where like Nokia clones. I think Nokia must have sued them. So they had to use Android. The only thing is that Android was developed for touch screens after the iPhone was announced. So it if the phone is not touch it will not work right. The cymbal z on tracfone is a great handset because it is touch also. I was looking at the phone pics of the phone with the Verizon rep and looks likely to be a version of the cymbal t without touch. If that happens I bet in about a year from now will only see Ztes's on Verizon wireless on hotspots and tablets again like back in the day.
    Umm, no. My rep uses one (for the past 6 months) and loves the phone. Don't know where you get your info, but it's obvious you don't own one.