Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for advice on renewing plan

Device(s)
    8GB iphones (2)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    marflo: what free calling apps?

fritz: i would be interested to hear how you arrived at this conclusion. the closest pulse plan with the same data and unlimited canada calling, texting incl. international etc starts at $85 and that a BYOP plan. Factoring out my $30 us calling and iphone value pack my plan is $70. even if i add in the iphone value pack I’m only at $83. So there are no similar plans for much less with more features.

Feedback Score
    ^Like I said above Cell Phone companies love people like you. Even if you decide you want to keep your plan that way it, atleast have your $30 +Tax USA calling ad on Replaced with the new add on of $15 + Tax.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fordmanss12 View Post
    marflo: what free calling apps?

fritz: i would be interested to hear how you arrived at this conclusion. the closest pulse plan with the same data and unlimited canada calling, texting incl. international etc starts at $85 and that a BYOP plan. Factoring out my $30 us calling and iphone value pack my plan is $70. even if i add in the iphone value pack I’m only at $83. So there are no similar plans for much less with more features.
    I only talked about calling to north America. Instead of paying 30 bucks for that you can call with an app. Textnow, or fongo and more.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fordmanss12 View Post
    ... fritz: i would be interested to hear how you arrived at this conclusion. the closest pulse plan with the same data and unlimited canada calling, texting incl. international etc starts at $85 and that a BYOP plan. Factoring out my $30 us calling and iphone value pack my plan is $70. even if i add in the iphone value pack I’m only at $83. So there are no similar plans for much less with more features.
    The minimum Tab24 Subsidy for an iPhone 8 / 8 Plus is with a Medium plan.

From that point, is your package is consider as a Small, Medium & Large Subsidy?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2