Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    The Big-T
    Feedback Score

Two new plans being offered - 6GB for 65 and 75

So I saw these two pop up as "exclusive" when I logged in. The details:

6GB BYOP - $75

6GB Tab small - $65.

Yes you read that right - the small is cheaper than byop?! It seems like none of these two plans are pulse plans and none are FidoRoam eligible. They dont come with the 1000 international minutes.

YMMV but do keep a watch.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Koodo
    Feedback Score
    At least those are back to a bit more sane pricing. But I think I'll be keeping the $40/4GB plan until they pry it from my cold dead hands lol.
    trekkie604 [ Phone Photos ]

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Both my BYOP and tab small are $65.
    Motorola DPC 550, Mitsubishi G310, Panasonic A102, Motorola V60, Sony Ericsson W200, Sony Ericsson C510a, Motorola XT502, HTC Desire V, LG Optimus L9, Samsung T159, LG G2, Huawei U2801, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport SE (short lived), BlackBerry Passport (White), BlackBerry DTEK60 (short lived), BlackBerry Priv.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trek. View Post
    At least those are back to a bit more sane pricing. But I think I'll be keeping the $40/4GB plan until they pry it from my cold dead hands lol.
    You mean $45/4GB, right?

Check your bill, unless I've been 'randomly selected' again, the price for yours should also be going up soon.

I have two $40/4GB lines on my account and my bill reads this:

YOUR MOBILE PLAN RATE IS INCREASING
    The monthly service fee for your Bring Your Own Phone plan will be increasing by $5 to
    $45/month (plus applicable taxes), as of the date of your first bill on or after September
    15, 2017. We regularly review and make adjustments to our plans to reflect ongoing
    network and service investments so that we can continue to deliver the best possible
    customer experience to you. All other aspects of your Fido service will remain the same.
    This change is made in accordance with the CRTC Wireless Code. If you wish to respond
    to this notice or have any questions, concerns or wish to modify, cancel or enhance your
    Fido services or would like to discuss other plan options available to y

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xTowndude View Post
    You mean $45/4GB, right?

Check your bill, unless I've been 'randomly selected' again, the price for yours should also be going up soon.

I have two $40/4GB lines on my account and my bill reads this:

YOUR MOBILE PLAN RATE IS INCREASING
    The monthly service fee for your Bring Your Own Phone plan will be increasing by $5 to
    $45/month (plus applicable taxes), as of the date of your first bill on or after September
    15, 2017. We regularly review and make adjustments to our plans to reflect ongoing
    network and service investments so that we can continue to deliver the best possible
    customer experience to you. All other aspects of your Fido service will remain the same.
    This change is made in accordance with the CRTC Wireless Code. If you wish to respond
    to this notice or have any questions, concerns or wish to modify, cancel or enhance your
    Fido services or would like to discuss other plan options available to y
    lol I didn't even see that on my August bill. Bastards... Oh well I still also have the Koodo version with 10% no tab discount as well.