Thread: Potentially for scammed for plan feedback?

Feedback Score

Potentially for scammed for plan feedback?

I didnt think any harm for paying to get a plan so I paid the middleman $500. It was suppose to be a four to six week wait and it's already been six weeks. What has happened so far is pretty weird to say the least

About 4 weeks in Rogers automated telephone system does not recognize my phone number, even the reps do not recognize it but my account number is valid. My Rogers app does not show usage details at all for anything and always displays an error when I try to view. Even on my rogers I cant view my services or bill but I can still pay it when I receive it in the mail.

Anyone have insight to the above problem on how it's possible my number is not recognized anymore by Rogers and that I can't view usage detail for data voice or texting at all? How can be possibly screw up my account so much?
    Last edited by yuo203; 09-17-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Feedback Score
    Normally usage/plan details aren't visible to you until your next billing period starts. Have you waited enough for that?

As for the automated system not recognizing your number, that's weird.
    Want to learn more about how LTE works?
    https://productioncommunity.publicmo...ls/td-p/130581

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sheytoon View Post
    Normally usage/plan details aren't visible to you until your next billing period starts. Have you waited enough for that?

As for the automated system not recognizing your number, that's weird.
    I have not. You are probably right.

Feedback Score
    When I got the plan I couldn’t see usage until the first billing cycle. I could see the plan details in the self serve app though.

Feedback Score
    Did you get a text message from Rogers warning you that you've reached 80% and/or 100% data?

Was your Rogers account a business or consumer account? The business account recently changed (so they said) that would be more user-friendly. Before the new changes, it wasn't transparent for data usage, airtime, and text messaging. Consumer account is more transparent and is easier to "share" with other family members who are mooching off your plan.

In any case, I'd definitely contact Rogers and get the i (interaction #) for reference to ensure it doesn't get "lost". I've had so many horrible problems with Rogers billing issues. I just wanted to switch from a business --> consumer account but everything in the plan was the same; just consumer account entitled me to 6-months free of Spotify. Stupid Rogers staff promised it would be automated but nope. So I lost the Spotify incentive to switch from business to consumer. I'm still calling them to work out the billing issues bc they overcharged me for the business account for a month despite it was transferred to a consumer account. Rogers is terrible...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j3m52 View Post
    Did you get a text message from Rogers warning you that you've reached 80% and/or 100% data?

Was your Rogers account a business or consumer account? The business account recently changed (so they said) that would be more user-friendly. Before the new changes, it wasn't transparent for data usage, airtime, and text messaging. Consumer account is more transparent and is easier to "share" with other family members who are mooching off your plan.

In any case, I'd definitely contact Rogers and get the i (interaction #) for reference to ensure it doesn't get "lost". I've had so many horrible problems with Rogers billing issues. I just wanted to switch from a business --> consumer account but everything in the plan was the same; just consumer account entitled me to 6-months free of Spotify. Stupid Rogers staff promised it would be automated but nope. So I lost the Spotify incentive to switch from business to consumer. I'm still calling them to work out the billing issues bc they overcharged me for the business account for a month despite it was transferred to a consumer account. Rogers is terrible...
    This you seriously write all this crap? Have you even read the thread title or the contents of my post? You do realize my post is about an off market plan right?