Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cricket plan changes? Anyone else see this?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score

Cricket plan changes? Anyone else see this?

Anyone see these price reductions under the "plan change" section right now in the app? Could be just a glitch...
    Name:  35biaoh.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  46.7 KB

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Interesting!, but I just checked and they hadn't changed on my inquiry.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Cricket plan changes? Anyone else see this?

That's just the group plan discount.
    Each line gets a discount based on the number in the group. Example first line gets none. 5th line gets $40 discount. Your example is the 2nd line with $10 discount.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    That's just the group plan discount.
    Each line gets a discount based on the number in the group. Example first line gets none. 5th line gets $40 discount. Your example is the 2nd line with $10 discount.
    It's odd because I've never seen this before as I'm on a a single line plan. It actually says that is my current plan...

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    It's odd because I've never seen this before as I'm on a a single line plan. It actually says that is my current plan...
    OH, single line plan....then yes that's strange. Did you do a plan change and verify the lower price?

Feedback Score
    the website was shutdown for changes last night. I was curious what they changed. This must be it. Thanks.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    OH, single line plan....then yes that's strange. Did you do a plan change and verify the lower price?
    No, haven't made a plan change.. I have 5 days left till my next billing so I'll wait to see what happens.

Feedback Score
    yeah.. something is up. I had two lines on group. I just dropped one of my lines out of group by changing to the 1GB plan. Then I go to change the 2nd line which is a basic plan, and I see it is only $20. Actually, all the group plans it shows as marked down $20. However, if I got to change the plan on that 2nd line it doesn't show the discount. I think there is a change coming but they don't have all the bugs worked out yet.

Feedback Score
    oh.. I see what it is saying now. At the very top it says.

"The prices below reflect the biggest savings ". Meaning, there is what it could be if you have 5 lines in group. I tool one lines out of group so it is trying to convince me to put it back into group.

Feedback Score
    Might've been a glitch. The Android app updated twice today.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snova View Post
    oh.. I see what it is saying now. At the very top it says.

"The prices below reflect the biggest savings ". Meaning, there is what it could be if you have 5 lines in group. I tool one lines out of group so it is trying to convince me to put it back into group.
    Ok, I see that now when I log into the the online version. They must have added that recently as I've never noticed it before.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Please, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS... This must be an account with at least 2 lines, this one would be the 2nd line on the account with a $10 group discount.... This post is misleading information.

Device(s)
    So many.
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO, Framily, Freedompop GSM
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DPiFan00 View Post
    Please, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS... This must be an account with at least 2 lines, this one would be the 2nd line on the account with a $10 group discount.... This post is misleading information.
    Fall for this? Everyone discussing it is on Cricket already.
    Been gone a long time. Hello, HoFo- I'm BACK.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have access to Cricket's "Tribe Social" and Cricket Insight Alerts and no one is talking about this because there is nothing to talk about. It all makes sense because that account has more than 1 line, not just 1 like he is clamming.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DPiFan00 View Post
    I have access to Cricket's "Tribe Social" and Cricket Insight Alerts and no one is talking about this because there is nothing to talk about. It all makes sense because that account has more than 1 line, not just 1 like he is clamming.
    Nope, that is an account with a single line.

I've never seen that strike-through pricing when going into the 'change plan' section of the app. There was no mention of "The prices below reflect the biggest savings ".. verbiage at the top. However, after snova mentioned that in the post above, I logged into the desktop version when I got home and I did see it.

Like I said originally, could just be a glitch which it obviously was... I've been with Cricket for 3 yrs now and have seen a lot of weird things happen, lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast