Thread: V20 T-Mobile unlocking

Feedback Score

V20 T-Mobile unlocking

Can a T-Mobile locked V20 be readily unlocked by one of those unlock services provided the phone hasn't been reported stolen/lost? I am wanting to buy a V20 and the only ones I see are tmobile in my area and I want to use it on Att/Cricket.

Feedback Score
    To get the unlock this phone you need to confirm the details as below to any service provider

Check: Is your phone is asking for ""SIM Network Unlock PIN""(or Unlock Code ) when you try to insert a other network SIM
    You can check the official guideline from Apple

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobotech View Post
    Can a T-Mobile locked V20 be readily unlocked by one of those unlock services provided the phone hasn't been reported stolen/lost? I am wanting to buy a V20 and the only ones I see are tmobile in my area and I want to use it on Att/Cricket.
    I had sort of the opposite. An AT&T based LG V20 I wanted to use on T-Mobile. I used an unlocking service to unlock it for a couple of bucks. However, the AT&T LG V20 is worthless on T-Mobile regardless.
    "Government has three primary functions. It should provide for military defense of the nation. It should enforce contracts between individuals. It should protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property." - Milton Friedman.

Feedback Score
    Depends on what carrier you are going to and if the phone is compatible

Sent from my SM-S327VL using HoFo mobile app