Thread: Question about the referral credits for new accounts

Feedback Score

Question about the referral credits for new accounts

I recently ported my 5 lines to cricket.
    Before I signed up, I used a referral code from here to sign up for rewards accounts with each line. I verified the phone numbers and then ordered my cricket service. The thing is now when I log into the rewards accounts they all still say to update my phone number for the $25 credit:Name:  cricket.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  73.8 KB

I thought maybe I needed to reverify the phone numbers since I first verified them before I activated the cricket service, but I tried that on my line and it made no difference. It still has that message. Is there anything else I need to do, or is that just a generic message that doesn't change even if nothing needs to be done?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cogdis View Post
    I recently ported my 5 lines to cricket.
    Before I signed up, I used a referral code from here to sign up for rewards accounts with each line. I verified the phone numbers and then ordered my cricket service. The thing is now when I log into the rewards accounts they all still say to update my phone number for the $25 credit:Name:  cricket.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  73.8 KB

I thought maybe I needed to reverify the phone numbers since I first verified them before I activated the cricket service, but I tried that on my line and it made no difference. It still has that message. Is there anything else I need to do, or is that just a generic message that doesn't change even if nothing needs to be done?
    Sending you a PM