Thread: Why is H2O wireless charging me for incoming text messages?

Feedback Score

Why is H2O wireless charging me for incoming text messages?

I am certain that I am being charged for incoming text messages from H2O. I can't remember whether I am being charged for incoming phone calls or not. I am on their $20 pay as you go plan, and I'm using an iPhone 6.

Is it normal for them to charge me like this? I've tried to contact them through phone, but no one picks up. I've tried sending emails to them, either through their email address directly or customer service form, but they've yet to respond at all.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    It is 5 cents to send or recd text.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Most pay go plans charge for incoming and outgoing ANYTHING. Messages from the carrier itself should be free.

Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, ekit, Truphone, Piranha, Three UK, Lycamobile, WorldSim
    Feedback Score

Los Angeles In Europe, incoming is free.

Quote Originally Posted by tsp216 View Post
    I am certain that I am being charged for incoming text messages from H2O. I can't remember whether I am being charged for incoming phone calls or not. I am on their $20 pay as you go plan, and I'm using an iPhone 6.
    Is it normal for them to charge me like this? I've tried to contact them through phone, but no one picks up. I've tried sending emails to them, either through their email address directly or customer service form, but they've yet to respond at all.
    In the United States, it is the normal way of doing things to charge both for incoming and outgoing texts and calls.

In Europe, incoming is free.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    OP if you need unlimited Airvoice and H2O Easygo has unlimited talk and text for $20, or check out the Red Pocket plans in the General Prepay forum.

Feedback Score
    Yep In the US you pay for incoming calls and text, rest of the world both are free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk