Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell's Retention Thread

Device(s)
    Bell BB Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Bell's Retention Thread

Telus had their retention a while back and since then, their phones lines has been ringing off the hook. I dont' understand why there shouldn't be any Bell thread for retention purposes as Bell has been aggressive as ever. Let's post your retention line and see how Bell is offering their loyal customers. This seems to be the only thread missing for the Bell page.
    Fido
    Unlimited minutes/ 6gb/ Unlimited text/ CID/ VM/ 1000 Can Ld plan

Odd... It sounds better when I tell people that I have 1200 minutes/ 2pm-7am/ Weekends/ Unlimited Incoming/ Unlimited Network Calling/ 1000 Long distance/ 10 000 text/ CID/ VM

Do you agree?

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I had a call from a Bell rep this week wanting me to re-up for 3 years and offered me a big fat Samsung m300 for free. whoop tee doo

I declined, obviously. I wasn't at all prepared for what I wanted to counter with. So I'm very interested in what kinds of offers would be accepted and won't.

I'm not looking for a cheaper plan, I'm happy with what I've got but I definitely want extras. Caller ID, voicemail, unlimited browser, small handful of CDN LD and maybe early nights and weekends but not necessary as most of my calls are daytime.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Roger's
    Feedback Score
    Just a little extra

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Am I asking for too much? I dunno.

I pay almost $90/month for 2 lines for just voice and text, no other extras.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Roger's
    Feedback Score
    I would say no, after all when u spend 100 per month i think you swing a bigger stick..

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kochi1984
    Telus had their retention a while back and since then, their phones lines has been ringing off the hook. I dont' understand why there shouldn't be any Bell thread for retention purposes as Bell has been aggressive as ever. Let's post your retention line and see how Bell is offering their loyal customers. This seems to be the only thread missing for the Bell page.
    I have 3 phones on a Family plan. This is my retention deal...

1) Unlimited browser
    2) Free incoming calls
    3) Fun Clips 20
    4) 600 Mins
    5) Unlimited picture/video/text messages
    6) 6 pm start for U/L calling

I think that's all I have. All 3 phones share these features. All this for $146.06 including GST.

Now, if I can only get rid of my HTC Touch and get a real phone.

Feedback Score
    I was with Bell for 4 years on the Jawbraker 50 plan...

- 350 anytime
    - unlimited evenings and weekends @ 6p
    - caller id
    - call waiting, call forwarding
    - voicemail
    - unlimited mobile browser
    - unlimited text
    - SAF + 911

$37 + tax

Called retentions on my last day of my contract to cancel and worked out the same plan for $30 + tax, plus $50 billing credit, $250 HUG, and $35 hardware activation fee wavied.

Went to a Bell kiosk and got the Touch + 3 year warranty for the price of the warrenty ($107) and the Altec Lansing music box for free.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5 64gb
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brabus d8s
    I was with Bell for 4 years on the Jawbraker 50 plan...
    Nice... I'm still on my Jawbreaker 50 plan with the Pearl. It was one of the few plans that they'd let you keep when you upgraded. My wife is going to have to change her plan when she upgrades...

Brabus? Are you driving an M-Class d8s?
    Cheeri'o...
    Frankie...

Please Note: I do not work for Bell. I also do not work for any wireless retail outlet.
    Do not ask me about promotions or offers from wireless providers.

Feedback Score
    I got on that plan in December 05 when I worked at Best Buy. In January my sister signed up, only hers took advantage of the Christmas bonus, she she gets 700 minutes, and unlimited Bell to Bell. Not to mention she cut her evenings to 8pm on that plan and saves herself another 5 or 6 bucks. Unreal plan, I regret migrating mine into my demo when I started working for Bell.

Device(s)
    SE K850i, Z750i, HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Was on a old corp plan, call in to cancel because the contract is already up, retention offers to renew on a 3 years term for my corp account:
    Unlimited PDA Plan $60
    with unlimited data (browsing and tethering)
    Free add-on
    Unlimited incoming
    Free OVT (6PM~8PM) Free
    Business Weekend & Night
    Call Display
    Message Center
    100 CAD LD Min
    250 MIN Local Min
    Unlimited texting
    Per second billing
    $250 HUG and $35 HUG fee waived
    System Access fee and 911 fee waived

Total : $60 plus taxes
    That's all I need, so I took the offer, took me an hour to negociate the
    whole deal, but not bad for the upcoming 3 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie5string
    Brabus? Are you driving an M-Class d8s?
    Naw, the D8S is actually a G-Wagon. I only wish I was driving that!

Device(s)
    Samsung a920
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    I'd love to get on this unlimited PDA plan. It sounds to good to be true, my contract is up in 9 months. Can anyone of the nice CSR's confirm that this Plan exists or would be available through retentions? I'll call Bell tomorrow and upgrade to a Curve or Pearl is it's available to me. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that person got a PDA unltd plan for $60, so even if that was confirmed, a curve or pearl wouldn't work with that.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    Carrier(s)
    Telus | Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb88
    Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that person got a PDA unltd plan for $60, so even if that was confirmed, a curve or pearl wouldn't work with that.
    This data feature is actually built into the CORP accounts, so I don't think you can add it onto other plans.
    TELUS Mobility - $50.00 per month (36 Month Term) (Personal)| $300 Port-In Credit
    350 Minutes (per second) | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited CDN LD | Unlimited SMS | Call Display | Voicemail | 6GB Data

BELL Mobility - $38.00 per month with Bell Bundle (12 Month Term) (Business)
    400 Minutes | 6pm Eve & Wknds | Unlimited Incoming | 500 LD Mins | Call Display

Device(s)
    SE K850i, Z750i, HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was being told I need to keep my HTC 6800 for use with unlimited PDA plan,
    and told BB is never compatible with PDA plan, so BB users definitely will not
    get this plan, you need to seek different alternative.

Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast