Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: HD calling issues

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Roanoke
    Posts
    179
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s plus, Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint :(, Verizon 2009-2015, US Cellular 2006-2008
    Feedback Score
    0

    HD calling issues

    I just bought a Note 8 and was wondering do iPhone and Androids have HD calling between the 2 devices? I don't see any HD notification on my note 8 when calling or receiving calls from my wife.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SID 246
    Posts
    2,200
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7, LG G Stylo 3 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Red Pocket-A
    Feedback Score
    0

    HD calling issues

    Quote Originally Posted by tekjunkie28 View Post
    I just bought a Note 8 and was wondering do iPhone and Androids have HD calling between the 2 devices? I don't see any HD notification on my note 8 when calling or receiving calls from my wife.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Is the Note 8 from AT&T? And both are on LTE?

    Not sure about carrier Android devices (if you have the AT&T model) but most android devices I’ve owned and my iPhone you only know your taking advantage of HD voice if your on the call and still have LTE data and or you can hear the clear audio.


    iPhone and android HD calling between the two work fine. Even AT&T iPhone to Verizon Android work perfectly

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Phone: AT&T iPhone 7 128GB Gold
    867-5309 Line: LG G Stylo 3 Plus

    I am no longer a U.S.Cellular User.
    Speedtest in Knox.TN EvDo Rev.A

    My Photography www.hunterspad.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Roanoke
    Posts
    179
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s plus, Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint :(, Verizon 2009-2015, US Cellular 2006-2008
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
    Is the Note 8 from AT&T? And both are on LTE?

    Not sure about carrier Android devices (if you have the AT&T model) but most android devices I’ve owned and my iPhone you only know your taking advantage of HD voice if your on the call and still have LTE data and or you can hear the clear audio.


    iPhone and android HD calling between the two work fine. Even AT&T iPhone to Verizon Android work perfectly

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes the note 8 is straight from ATT. The iphones are all 7 pluses from Best buy buy on a 24 month ATT next plan.

    I always thought there was a symbol on Android devices that stated it was an HD call.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SID 246
    Posts
    2,200
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7, LG G Stylo 3 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Red Pocket-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tekjunkie28 View Post
    Yes the note 8 is straight from ATT. The iphones are all 7 pluses from Best buy buy on a 24 month ATT next plan.

    I always thought there was a symbol on Android devices that stated it was an HD call.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Some do. My G5 doesn’t. And my friends S8 Plus doesn’t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
  2. Weird T610 "one way" call issue...
    By hickersb in forum SonyEricsson
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 06:27 PM
  3. a610 missed call issue?
    By rywen in forum Samsung
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 07:21 PM
  4. v60s and Missed Calls Issues
    By Joe0378 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 02:10 AM
  5. calling issues @ night
    By dreidel in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2002, 12:59 PM

Bookmarks