Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto E4

Feedback Score
    I see that bogus Supported LTE Protocols table now when I click on the Details button from my link - I think it's just false confusing information as the main tables show the LTE bands for the various carriers as being available 100% for Verizon and most other carriers and 75% for ATT.

I bet you won't find another reputable site claiming this phone is not 4G/LTE compatible for Verizon and AT&T.

Quote Originally Posted by C8H10N4O2 View Post
    Did you click on the Details button for ATT & VZ?

Device(s)
    TF L33L
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (on AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    I see that bogus Supported LTE Protocols table now when I click on the Details button from my link - I think it's just false confusing information as the main tables show the LTE bands for the various carriers as being available 100% for Verizon and most other carriers and 75% for ATT.

I bet you won't find another reputable site claiming this phone is not 4G/LTE compatible for Verizon and AT&T.
    The more I google non-HF sites for phone info, the more I realize I should stop wasting my time because HF always has the correct answers.

If someone posts something incorrect, they will be taken to the wood shed.

But, thanks for keeping me between the white lines.

Feedback Score
    Have the Us Cell version of the E4. I inserted my Att sim in the phone and connected to LTE. Also made and received a call on the ATT number.

Hope this helps

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Did you have to get the phone unlocked for it to work with the AT&T SIM?

Quote Originally Posted by kevdogg32901 View Post
    Have the Us Cell version of the E4. I inserted my Att sim in the phone and connected to LTE. Also made and received a call on the ATT number.

Hope this helps...

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG Rebel 2, Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Looks like the US Cellular version is not locked. On the Verizon Moto E4, this is the screen I got when I inserted a TF BYOP GSM SIM.

Name:  Moto-E4-unlock-screen.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  37.9 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    On the Verizon Moto E4, this is the screen I got when I inserted a TF BYOP GSM SIM.
    Looks just like the screen I got on the G4 Play.

Feedback Score
    Where did you find the USC model?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Where did you find the USC model?
    You can find it HERE

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score

Hope this helps
    Do you know if there's any way to purchase the US Cellular Moto E4 without purchasing a plan?

Feedback Score
    I needed a plan so I don't know. Try it and see

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Do you know if there's any way to purchase the US Cellular Moto E4 without purchasing a plan?
    When I tried online it told me total due today was the phone and the plan was a monthly charge. I needed the plan so I bought it in the store. I think it's a better phone than the Phoenix 2 by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    Did you have to get the phone unlocked for it to work with the AT&T SIM?
    Nope. All us cellular phone come unlocked according to the store rep.

Device(s)
    Zte Zmax 2, Nokia 640
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    I unlocked my e4, then inserted a TracFone GSM (ATT) SIM, then had to cycle through the LTE/3G/2G menu a few times before being able to leave it at LTE and use the phone. After leaving it idle for a few days, I swapped that SIM out with the Airvoice SIM from my wife's Alcatel Allura which I hope to ditch because of minor but annoying issues (like the battery charged notification sound that can't be silenced). It seemed to work, but a few hours later I noticed that it was not connected to a cellular network. I tried cycling through the network settings again, but now I have to leave it at 3G.

Being stuck at 3G means that data is available, but is slower, right? If that's the only hitch here, she can live with that, she only uses data for basic info such as weather reports, and can wait for WiFi for anything else. I was thinking of activating an HSN phone and harvesting the minutes, then transferring her phone number from Airvoice to TracFone anyway, so if there's some reason why LTE won't work on an Airvoice SIM, it may only be temporary.

Device(s)
    Zte Zmax 2, Nokia 640
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    Well, next thing I knew, I was unable to make any call, getting the message "cellular network not available for voice calls". Calls made to the phone went to voicemail. Rebooted, and now it is working again at the LTE setting, but I am never seeing the LTE symbol at the top of the screen. This is going to be a hard sell to the lady, having to restart the phone occasionally, hope this is a fluke.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dave940 View Post
    Well, next thing I knew, I was unable to make any call, getting the message "cellular network not available for voice calls". Calls made to the phone went to voicemail.
    That's what was happening with my Moto E4 and TF BYOP GSM SIM yesterday. Once I went into Settings-->More-->Cellular networks-->Acess Point Names and set up the APN, then it worked reliably with LTE. I used the APN-setting instructions below.

Name:  Tracfone-APN-setting-instructions-2.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  39.1 KB

Feedback Score
    When I tried online it told me total due today was the phone and the plan was a monthly charge. I needed the plan so I bought it in the store. I think it's a better phone than the Phoenix 2 by far. Nope. All us cellular phone come unlocked according to the store rep.

does that include the prepaid phones too or
    just the ones that require the contract ??

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast