Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possibly switching to the GoUnlimited - few questions

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    That's awesome! I think you made an excellent selection. Those unadvertised plans are really pretty awesome. I can't comprehend why they refuse to show them on the website. Anyhow, glad you were able to make it cost effective.
    like i said earlier in the thread, we didn't really need unlimited, and the depri would've sucked. i know our area/market shouldn't be congested here, but didn't want to chance it. the plan was actually the reps idea, not mine. he said they no longer offer the 18. next one up is the 24GB. but hey, the 16 gives us enough of a boost with carryover it will be like having the unlimited plan without the cost or hassle. i just wish she would've told me about her employee discount 3 years ago when she started working there

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    like i said earlier in the thread, we didn't really need unlimited, and the depri would've sucked. i know our area/market shouldn't be congested here, but didn't want to chance it. the plan was actually the reps idea, not mine. he said they no longer offer the 18. next one up is the 24GB. but hey, the 16 gives us enough of a boost with carryover it will be like having the unlimited plan without the cost or hassle. i just wish she would've told me about her employee discount 3 years ago when she started working there
    Haha. Those are pretty sweet. I'm using my wife's 20% now, which is double what I used to get. So I'm pretty thrilled.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    Haha. Those are pretty sweet. I'm using my wife's 20% now, which is double what I used to get. So I'm pretty thrilled.
    my 15% discount yielded $12 off so we were gonna originally gonna switch to her military discount which is a flat $15. but the 22% trumped both of them so we obviously went with that. from what I've seen, discounts 20% and higher are becoming more and more scarce so i was amazed she had one that high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2