Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97

Thread: Verizon Complains to NAD About T-Mobile's Fastest LTE Network Claim

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Apparently according to TMobile they feel the recommendations do mention a point of reference as TMobile claims they have new data that meets NAD's recommendations.
    T-Mobile can make any excuse they want for not complying with the recommendation. And I'm fine with them making excuses and I'm fine if they want to completely ignore what NAD said and I'm fine with them lying about compliance when they clearly are not.

    But the facts speak for themselves. It was recommended that they discontinue their claims and they did not do so.

    You even stated the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    I believe the tweets from Legere show his intentions of what he is pushing going forward and saying America's best as opposed to America's fastest is indeed tweaking your advertising some.
    Except he had no intentions of changing the advertising to America's best instead of America's fastest. They came right out and said they're still going to say their the fastest. Their website still says their the fastest. They are not discontinuing the claims as the NAD recommended. You were completely wrong about Legere and his intentions.

    You can continue to repeatedly posts their excuses and justifications for not following the recommendation. But the fact is they are not following what was recommended.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    T-Mobile can make any excuse they want for not complying with the recommendation. And I'm fine with them making excuses and I'm fine if they want to completely ignore what NAD said and I'm fine with them lying about compliance when they clearly are not.

    But the facts speak for themselves. It was recommended that they discontinue their claims and they did not do so.

    You even stated the following:



    Except he had no intentions of changing the advertising to America's best instead of America's fastest. They came right out and said they're still going to say their the fastest. Their website still says their the fastest. They are not discontinuing the claims as the NAD recommended. You were completely wrong about Legere and his intentions.

    You can continue to repeatedly posts their excuses and justifications for not following the recommendation. But the fact is they are not following what was recommended.
    TMobile seems to disagree with you, but, if you would like to express your concerns to them directly this can be done at [email protected]. I think their statement speaks for itself. You seem to take issue with it so email John and let him know how you feel. They usually are really good at responding. One of John's keys to success was listening. So let him know your frustration.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    TMobile seems to disagree with you, but, if you would like to express your concerns to them directly this can be done at [email protected]. I think their statement speaks for itself. You seem to take issue with it so email John and let him know how you feel. They usually are really good at responding. One of John's keys to success was listening. So let him know your frustration.
    It's just at flat out false statement that you're making that I'm frustrated about anything.

    I am responding to the false information that you're posting. As I said I don't have any issue with any statement that T-Mobile has made nor any recommendation they continue to ignore.

    I am responding to your statements that they are in compliance when they clearly are not. The recommendation was that they discontinue the claims that they're the fastest and T-Mobile stated they would not do that.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Clearly you have an issue with their statement as their statement says their new ads are in compliance with NAD's ruling.
    No clearly I don't. In a previous post I stated, "I'm fine with them lying about compliance when they clearly are not. "

    Do you know what the phrase "I'm fine" means? Perhaps you should look it up.

    What I'm not fine with is you falsely stating that I have an issue with something when I do not. You don't speak for me at all. So stop acting like you do.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    "I'm fine with them lying about compliance when they clearly are not.
    Seeing as they were the ones to receive the ruling I would assume they would know what's in compliance and what isn't. Accusing them of lying is a big deal. You should voice this to [email protected]. I'm sure he would address any issues a customer who feels his corporation is lying to them has.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Seeing as they were the ones to receive the ruling I would assume they would know what's in compliance and what isn't.
    You can assume anything you want. But you're the one posted that the recommendation was:

    "NAD recommended T-Mobile discontinue claims that it has the fastest 4G LTE network. "

    And since they haven't discontinued the claims per the evidence I posted, they are not following the recommendation.

    Accusing them of lying is a big deal.
    A big deal to whom? To you? I don't care one bit if you think it's a big deal. I accused them of lying and you think it's a big deal---so exactly what are you going to do about it?? That's the question. Are you going to tell on me to John? Please go right ahead. You clearly know his email address. Tell on me and see what happens.

    I guarantee he won't do a thing to me.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post



    A big deal to whom? To you? I don't care one bit if you think it's a big deal.I accused them of lying
    Well now this comment makes no sense. I never accused them of lying so why would I feel it's a big deal? I don't feel they are lying. That's you. Most people who feel someone is lying to them takes it up with them.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    I never accused them of lying so why would I feel it's a big deal?
    I don't know why you would feel it's a big deal. But you stated the following in post #65: "Accusing them of lying is a big deal. " You said it was a big deal. I never said that.

    You should answer your own question as to why you feel the way you do. I personally could not care any less about your feelings.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post

    You should answer your own question as to why you feel the way you do. I personally could not care any less about your feelings.
    This post also makes no sense.
    I did answer my own question it's in the post you quoted. For someone who doesn't care, you argued for 7 pages now how you are right and TMobile is lying. Hard to say you don't care with so much effort being put into it.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    This post also makes no sense.
    I did answer my own question it's in the post you quoted. For someone who doesn't care, you argued for 7 pages now how you are right and TMobile is lying. Hard to say you don't care with so much effort being put into it.
    You made the statement that "Accusing them of lying is a big deal. " Post #65.

    In post #67, you ask "why would I feel it's a big deal?"

    Why would you ask me to answer such a question?. You made a statement that it is a big deal in post #65. Then you want me to answer the question why would you feel it's a big deal in post #67. If you don't think it's a big deal, the real question is why you would state it is a big deal in post #65 in the first place? Why would you state something if you don't agree with it?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    You made the statement that "Accusing them of lying is a big deal. " Post #65.

    In post #67, you ask "why would I feel it's a big deal?"

    Why would you ask me to answer such a question?.
    youre starting not to make sense. Yes accusing someone of lying is a big deal to the person you are accusing. Im sure if you emailed John @ [email protected] and told him you felt he was lying he would respond to your issues. So why would I feel it's a big deal to me? Just throwing anything out there to see what sticks? Lol

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Yes accusing someone of lying is a big deal to the person you are accusing.
    I don't really care if T-Mobile thinks its a big deal. I publicly made the accusation. As I said, if you think they will find it a big deal and if you want to report it, go right ahead. Send the report to John's email. Link to my post.

    I'm not concerned one bit.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post

    I'm not concerned one bit.
    Again, you're not making any sense. Great if you're not concerned, but, you've spent 3 days trying to convince everyone you are right and TMobile is lying. You're actions and words don't line up.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,481
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    you've spent 3 days trying to convince everyone you are right and TMobile is lying.
    I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I have been responding to 3 days of your repeated posts of false information. You stated that T-Mobile was complying with the recommendation from the NAD to discontinue claims of stating their network is the fastest. They have not done that and admitted that they were not going to do that.

    The fact that one of their spokespeople said they were going to comply is demonstrably false.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

    The fact that one of their spokespeople said they were going to comply is demonstrably false.
    Again contradicting statements. I'm not sure you even know what you are trying to argue anymore. This statement by you is false and something you made up to try validate yourself as credible. It's an opinion based on no facts. Tmobiles statement clearly states they took nads recommendations into consideration and feel their new ads comply with nads ruling. Anything you try to promote or convince others of is made up on your part. This is TMobile saying you are wrong.


    "We did say we'd comply with NAD's recommendation, and we will, but that means we won't rely solely on the specific data we submitted. We have taken the NAD's concerns into consideration and are confident we have robust data that addresses them"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 02:54 PM
  2. what is verizon trying to pull (about ending contract)
    By jeremyjudkins in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:01 PM
  3. Everything you wanted to know about windows Mobile 6.0
    By Dave Evans in forum Windows Mobile (Before 7)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 08:24 AM
  4. What to do about T-Mobile Rebate
    By ItsPat in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:30 PM
  5. Will complaining to Nextel about bad reception help?
    By marky03 in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2002, 03:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks