Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Verizon Complains to NAD About T-Mobile's Fastest LTE Network Claim

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caddypower View Post
    I agree with ks. Jet you do publish some nonsense at times
    Thanks. I think if you put all the quotes and comments together from TMobile they paint a very clear picture.

In a statement to Ars, T-Mobile said that the NAD recommendation applies*only to claims based on one month of data that was challenged by Verizon, and that newer data also shows*T-Mobile has the fastest network.

"On the fastest LTE network challenge, NAD ruled that the one month of crowd-sourced data we submitted (when Verizon launched their unlimited plan) could not be used,"*

"We did say we'd comply with NAD's recommendation, and we will, but that means we won't rely solely on the specific data we submitted. We have taken the NAD's concerns into consideration and are confident we have robust data that addresses them"

I think once you put all the information together and not just cherry pick quotes out of the blue that you think support your cause, it becomes quite clear what happened.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    You could also post where people claim that the world is flat if you want. And you could also ignore the scientific evidence that the world is not flat just like you're ignoring the evidence that T-Mobile is still continuing to claim that they are the fastest network:

Attachment 154377

I'll even post the live link so you can even click it and see for yourself that they have not discontinued calling their network the fastest as NAD recommended they do:

https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/4g-lte-network

Not that I expect you to look at the link any more than the flat earthers will look at the scientific evidence that is presented to them.
    Again you're cherry picking what nad said. Let's look at all of what TMobile said shall we?

In a statement to Ars, T-Mobile said that the NAD recommendation applies*only to claims based on one month of data that was challenged by Verizon, and that newer data also shows*T-Mobile has the fastest network.

"On the fastest LTE network challenge, NAD ruled that the one month of crowd-sourced data we submitted (when Verizon launched their unlimited plan) could not be used,"*

"We did say we'd comply with NAD's recommendation, and we will, but that means we won't rely solely on the specific data we submitted. We have taken the NAD's concerns into consideration and are confident we have robust data that addresses them"

All right there TMobile says what nad said they could and couldn't base their claims off of. So tell me, how does the ad you keep trying to quote exactly not fall under nads ruling? How is TMobile exactly lying? How are you correct and TMobile is lying? Do you have information that nobody else has you would like to share with us?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    I agree with this 100%. Ksych has presented plenty of facts
    Too bad none of the facts show that T-Mobile followed this recommendation from NAD:

""NAD recommended T-Mobile discontinue claims that it has the fastest 4G LTE network. "

Nor have you posted anything to show that they've discontinued their claim either. NOTHING. And you know why that is, because you there doesn't exist any evidence that they discontinued the claims. Because they're still doing it.

Feedback Score
    Too bad none of the facts show that T-Mobile followed this recommendation from NAD
    All of the facts show this. Only you dispute it. Only you are claiming TMobile is lying.

Feedback Score
    Too bad none of the facts show that T-Mobile followed this recommendation from NAD:

""NAD recommended T-Mobile discontinue claims that it has the fastest 4G LTE network. "

Nor have you posted anything to show that they've discontinued their claim either. NOTHING. And you know why that is, because you there doesn't exist any evidence that they discontinued the claims. Because they're still doing it.
    You argue just for the sake of arguing. Doesn't make sense
    """new T-Mobile customer"""

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Again you're cherry picking what nad said. Let's look at all of what TMobile said shall we?

NAD never said that the recommendation applies*only to claims based on one month of data. You can't find anywhere where NAD said that. It's pure fabrication.

I'm not cherry picking anything. Their recommendation was very clear and straightforward.

"NAD recommended T-Mobile discontinue claims that it has the fastest 4G LTE network. "

I'm quoting the whole thing. It doesn't say anything about only applying to one month of data. T-Mobile just made that up.

All right there TMobile says what nad said they could and couldn't base their claims off of.
    Right, T-Mobile made up what NAD said. NAD didn't say it. Go on the NAD website and see if they state anything that T-Mobile said they said.

https://www.bbb.org/council/the-nati...sing-division/

I've already looked. It's not on there because T-Mobile made it up. Just like some people make up that the earth is flat and others believe them without looking at the evidence themselves.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus / Apple iPhone 7 / Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    Dudes just give it rest..
    It's the same two people arguing, as if they are debating each other on TV, trying to flip each others sentences and pretend that its a novel argument or something new.

If you want to continue this conversation to nowhere then PM or exchange emails with each other...

Enjoy your Friday...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7