Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSN TF bundle SAMSUNG

Feedback Score

HSN TF bundle SAMSUNG

This HSN Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro 5" 16gb with 6.0 marshmallow os & Tracfone 1200mins 1 year service for 89.95 + 6.95 ship +taxes is by my pick THE best TF bundle on HSN & then if you qualify for the $25 off coupon, gr8 deal. I would get it myself if i could. It sold out before & saw it back again today so it could sell out again.

https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-5-16gb-tracfone-1200-mintextdata/8525372

Feedback Score
    Looking strictly at the specs, the LG Fiesta seems to be the better phone, even though it costs $40 more:
    https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-55-1...Suggested=true

Do you think the Samsung is the better choice?

Feedback Score
    The Fiesta was my favorite pick for awhile but it sold out. The Samsung is still available is why i picked it as favorite currently. Its not of course a pick based on experience since i've never had a Samsung smartphone or a really good LG smartphone, i had an old LG 38c touchscreen thats now outdated due to os & browser disfunctions. The pick was superficial based on 16gb internal memory, 5" screen size (5.5" on the Fiesta), the Samsung os is 6.0 & the Fiesta 7.0 which puts the Fiesta out ahead but it was availability that makes the Samsung first choice for me now. Otherwise i would say the Fiesta was best, but of course user experience is needed to evaluate how good the phones are & it'd be great if this thread could be used for people to say how they liked their Samsung s327vl. Specs are useful but in use, phones sometimes have flukes. Thats why i read reviews when available.

Feedback Score
    I would not be surprised if the Fiesta shows up again on HSN sometime soon - they didn't sell them for that long and it's got fresh Nougat on it, so I hope they're just waiting for another shipment. Also they'll probably have free shipping again for the patient types. They tend to alternate between free shipping and charging for shipping .
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    I visit HSN every day waiting like an old buzzard.

The free shipping coupled with the 25 off coupon would've been nice on the 5" Luna Pro, i have a 25 off code & almost bought it but had a code before that expired associated with a different email & thought they might reject this code even though i didn't use the expired one. I created an HSN account when i got the other code so they could say sorry you lose.

What happens if they reject the code, do they debit my card for the full amount? I called HSN & asked & they said they wouldn't debit me if the code was rejected but i don't always trust CSR answers. Anyone here know from experience?

😵

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG Rebel 2, Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    What happens if they reject the code, do they debit my card for the full amount?
    You'll know during the checkout process whether or not the discount code is accepted. If it's not accepted, don't submit the order.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, i guess if the code is good at checkout they won't reject it later. I was thinking of their rules stating they can cancel orders at any time & was thinking the code might get rejected later even if it shows as ok at checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    You'll know during the checkout process whether or not the discount code is accepted. If it's not accepted, don't submit the order.

Feedback Score
    They haven't put the Fiesta back up yet but this old buzzard checked again & HSN added a couple more TF bundles today, 5.5" Samsung Galaxy 16gb with 6.0 os & 1200mins, a years service for 149.95, & 4.5" Samsung Galaxy Luna for 99.95 with tmfl.

Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    I would not be surprised if the Fiesta shows up again on HSN sometime soon - they didn't sell them for that long and it's got fresh Nougat on it, so I hope they're just waiting for another shipment. Also they'll probably have free shipping again for the patient types. They tend to alternate between free shipping and charging for shipping .

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG Rebel 2, Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i guess if the code is good at checkout they won't reject it later. I was thinking of their rules stating they can cancel orders at any time & was thinking the code might get rejected later even if it shows as ok at checkout.
    If they later reject the code for some reason, the most they can do is cancelling your order. If they charge your card the full amount, I'd contact the card company and get the charge reversed. You authorized the discounted amount, not the full amount.

Feedback Score
    Well i tried to buy the Samsung again tonight but didn't get far enough to add the coupon code, HSN rejected my debit as a form of payment. Customer service said they'd accept it as a single payment in full but not for flexpay but they didnt accept it on the online form. Its one of those direct deposit cards they advertise on tv. Rinky dink if HSN & PayPal won't accept them. HSN said they consider them to be prepaid cards. Even if pay is autodeposited each month. Walmart & Kmart accepted the card online.

The phone i wanted had free shipping added tonight &none of the other Tracfone bundles had it. Then it flashed a sellout risk warning so its probably not going to last long if anyone wants it. The phone by itself sells for $90! Go for it before its gone.

😵

Feedback Score
    Don't worry, there will be a constant supply of phones you want on HSN. You just have to be patient when they run out of the current deal, before a new deal appears weeks later . I've seen it happen for years.

Feedback Score
    Well, i'm glad someone is getting in on the deals. Someone in one of the other threads who badly needed a new phone bought the one i was looking at & got the $25 coupon deal besides.

HSN won't accept my stoopid direct deposit card for payment so i'll probably go back to Wallyworld. I had fun looking anyway 🐸 about all i can do with Direct Express is look 😆😅😄😂😝😜😵😌😏oh well. Thanx to those of u who tried to help with useful advice. Some good people here.

Feedback Score
    No friends or relatives with regular credit cards that can help you out?

Well, i'm glad someone is getting in on the deals. Someone in one of the other threads who badly needed a new phone bought the one i was looking at & got the $25 coupon deal besides.

HSN won't accept my stoopid direct deposit card for payment so i'll probably go back to Wallyworld. I had fun looking anyway 🐸 about all i can do with Direct Express is look 😆😅😄😂😝😜😵😌😏oh well. Thanx to those of u who tried to help with useful advice. Some good people here.

Feedback Score
    A friend who shops HSN offered to help but i think i'll have to work this one out. I can't use this dufus card on PayPal either & that really peeves me. I'll have to get another debit that works. I've had this one since January.

I have enough phones to get me by i must confess but i just wanted another 😃and another and another and another 😄😆😅 i probably should've stuck to collecting postage stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    No friends or relatives with regular credit cards that can help you out?

Feedback Score
    It's okay - we all seem to go through this. It's good you are aware of your condition - and the universe is trying to help you with the payment rejection. So maybe you should quit looking for phone deals unless you can justify to yourself why you need another phone - otherwise new phone deals will constantly be tempting you .

A friend who shops HSN offered to help but i think i'll have to work this one out. I can't use this dufus card on PayPal either & that really peeves me. I'll have to get another debit that works. I've had this one since January.

I have enough phones to get me by i must confess but i just wanted another 😃and another and another and another 😄😆😅 i probably should've stuck to collecting postage stamps.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast