Thread: How to SIM-unlock Kyocera Gratina

Device(s)
    Alcatel OneTouch Pixi Avion, Acer 720 Chromebook, iPod touch (4th gen, I think)
    Feedback Score

How to SIM-unlock Kyocera Gratina

I'm having trouble SIM-unlocking my Kyocera Gratina. I thought I could transfer the SIM from my current phone, but it won't accept it. What should I do to SIM-unlock, and will my old SIM card work, or must I get a new one?

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    AU KDDI phones can be SIM-unlocked at a store in Japan for a fee of approx. 3500 Yen or online via the AU user panel for free. Only the original buyer of the phone has access to this user panel. If you bought the phone directly from a private seller in Japan, who is the original owner, you could ask them to do this for you. If you bought it from a retailer, and if they didn't unlock it for you, I guess the only option left is to arrange shipping the phone to Japan to get it unlocked.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.