Thread: Help PP

Feedback Score

Help PP

I have a android phone and so does my wife. We are on the g3 network. For some reason I cannot call my land line phone at home nor can she. I have had others with cell phones (on Verizon) 4g and they have called and it works fine. We can call from our land line to out cell and it works fine but when using the cell to call the land line it comes on sand says "phone has been disconnected or out of service" Is it a cell problem or land line problem. We don't have any blocking of numbers on our land line.

Feedback Score
    If your cell phone can call other cell phones and other landlines, then your landline is the problem. Just call some store to see if the call goes through.

Feedback Score
    Yes< I can call other cell phones and land lines. Would it be trouble inside the house or the telephones line to the house.? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Can other people reach your landline? Does it make calls?

If you had a problem with the line inside your house, the landline wouldn't work at all - no dial tone. When you call your landline with your cell phone, do you hear the call ringing from within your cell phone? If so, can you plug another landline phone into the jack and test again? Can you move the landline phone to another jack in the house?

Carrier(s)
    guess
    Feedback Score
    Are these lines new? Did you port in? If so sometimes it can take a few days to sort out. Also, make sure your dialing all 10 digits.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the help. I called my land line phone co. and I don't know what they did, but the problem is fixed.