Thread: BYOD Sprint Prepaid

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

BYOD Sprint Prepaid

I was reading up on Sprint Prepaid and they have a list of devices that can be used on Sprint Prepaid both IPhones and Androids but all the android listed have to be "used" Sprint phones. If a person was to purchase say an unlocked Moto E4 plus from Motorola which apparently can be used on all 4 carriers. could it be used on Sprint Prepaid especially if you are already a customer with a Sprint Prepaid SIM card? My area only has access to 2 carriers Sprint and AT&T plus USCC and don't want to do postpaid again for several more months. AT&T prepaid unlimited is capped at 3 mbps which is slow and will not deal with USCC again. Sprint Prepaid also carries the Moto E4 plus but only if you go to a store.

Sent from my SM-J327P using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsoul1989 View Post
    I was reading up on Sprint Prepaid and they have a list of devices that can be used on Sprint Prepaid both IPhones and Androids but all the android listed have to be "used" Sprint phones. If a person was to purchase say an unlocked Moto E4 plus from Motorola which apparently can be used on all 4 carriers. could it be used on Sprint Prepaid especially if you are already a customer with a Sprint Prepaid SIM card? My area only has access to 2 carriers Sprint and AT&T plus USCC and don't want to do postpaid again for several more months. AT&T prepaid unlimited is capped at 3 mbps which is slow and will not deal with USCC again. Sprint Prepaid also carries the Moto E4 plus but only if you go to a store.

Boost is better. A boost employee says the note 8 Unlocked can be used

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I do not know (but Sprint Prepaid is extremely restrictive as I recall) but just wanted to check that you are aware that Sprint postpaid has a free for a year (plus taxes) offer right now.

Virgin also has some new offers:

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2017...s-year-of.html

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I tried Boost and they ended up cancelling my order 8 minutes after I completed the purchase for no reason and Virgin only carries IPhones which I'm not a fan of.

Feedback Score
    I tried Boost and they ended up cancelling my order 8 minutes after I completed the purchase for no reason and Virgin only carries IPhones which I'm not a fan of.

Virgin still carries Android despite what was announced (see the article I linked to
    http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2017...s-year-of.html

).
    Last edited by comintel; 10-02-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Feedback Score

virgin mobile will still activate smartphones - https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/beyond-talk.html