Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannot contact Arvoice now for a week.

Feedback Score

Unhappy Cannot contact Arvoice now for a week.

Just FYI if you are thinking of using this outfit. I had a number activated with them to try AT&T signal where I work a couple weeks ago. I activated a new number online and all was well. But after trying unsuccessfully to contact them for a few days by phone and email, I checked their Facebook page and it seems they have stopped paying their employees (unconfirmed) and the temps that were answering phones are no longer coming to work. I had always heard they had good USA customer service, but I guess all good things have to come to an end. I never got through by phone or email for a week. I give up.

Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket Essential Plan
    Feedback Score
    That's a shame. I have used them off and on through the years and had no complaints. Their paygo rate is twice H2O's and their UT&T is the same as any other MVNO. Really the only unique offering that AirVoice has (or maybe had at this point) is their five-day $5 UT&T plan. But how many people need UT&T for only five days?
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score
    Air Voice is a disaster right now. I am a dealer and have sold Air Voice for many years. They used to be great to deal with. No more. I am done with them.

Feedback Score
    OMG. Never thought I'd see the day. And I have 4 unused AV PINS.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately, I've had similar poor support experiences recently. I've been using Airvoice for about three years and in the past have been thrilled with their support. I never had to wait more than a minute or two when calling their support number. But last week I wanted to switch plans and needed to wait about 2 hours total on hold before I could speak to somebody. The first time I called was an hour before closing and after waiting an hour it disconnected me. I called the next morning and waited about an hour before I was able to speak to somebody.

Feedback Score

I think one reason could be...

Quote Originally Posted by cacophony555 View Post
    Unfortunately, I've had similar poor support experiences recently. I've been using Airvoice for about three years and in the past have been thrilled with their support. I never had to wait more than a minute or two when calling their support number. But last week I wanted to switch plans and needed to wait about 2 hours total on hold before I could speak to somebody. The first time I called was an hour before closing and after waiting an hour it disconnected me. I called the next morning and waited about an hour before I was able to speak to somebody.
    One probable reason is that their Lifeline program , Feelsafe's customers rely on the same customer support we paying customers do and they are sucking up AV's CS resources dry leaving little or nothing for us... yeah, I've got lines on them personally, have for years...if they lose their good CS and don't update their plans SOON, they are sunk...

Feedback Score
    Can't remember if I found this or somebody else. A day ago.

New Airvoice lifeline office is now hiring 30 agents No Experience Req (Sacrmamento to the Bay)
    https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cs...328630869.html
    Name:  11Capture.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  62.4 KBName:  22Capture.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  30.8 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Can't remember if I found this or somebody else. A day ago.

New Airvoice lifeline office is now hiring 30 agents No Experience Req (Sacrmamento to the Bay)
    https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cs...328630869.html
    Name:  11Capture.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  62.4 KBName:  22Capture.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  30.8 KB

Almost EVERY regular mvno/prepaid carrier who dared to raise the proportion of Lifeline in their company has met with disaster... almost every lifeline company we saw about one to two years ago are now out of business...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fonezfonz View Post
    Almost EVERY regular mvno/prepaid carrier who dared to raise the proportion of Lifeline in their company has met with disaster... almost every lifeline company we saw about one to two years ago are now out of business...
    Are the lifeline customers taking too much of the CSRs time? Or what'ya think?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Are the lifeline customers taking too much of the CSRs time? Or what'ya think?
    Possibly. But like I wrote above, their paygo rates are twice H2O's with identical coverage. And at one time their 250 minutes or 500 texts for $10 was a great deal for low-end users. Not any more. I get 500 texts and 500 minutes plus a little data for that same cost with Red Pocket. I'm thinking they just got left behind by the other AT&T MVNOs. And there are very possibly problems within the company that we don't know about. That is often the case.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    This is sad. My daughter was with AV a couple years and had no issues, but when I started reading about people having issues, she ported out and we both moved over to PureTalk.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    Possibly. But like I wrote above, their paygo rates are twice H2O's with identical coverage. And at one time their 250 minutes or 500 texts for $10 was a great deal for low-end users. Not any more. I get 500 texts and 500 minutes plus a little data for that same cost with Red Pocket. I'm thinking they just got left behind by the other AT&T MVNOs. And there are very possibly problems within the company that we don't know about. That is often the case.
    I admit being ignorant as I don't know what Lifeline stuff is. I am $10 plan user for a few years now as I work from home so I use our landline.
    That said, A comment on your specific RedPocket comparison. I wrote them in the morning if their data/minutes/texts roll over, they don't whereas AirVoice Wireless unused money rolls over. It seems they are going through a rough patch so don't know what will happen to my $100+ balance but If you are really low user then AV's plan still works, assuming they will get their sh!+ together.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth1 View Post
    Air Voice is a disaster right now. I am a dealer and have sold Air Voice for many years. They used to be great to deal with. No more. I am done with them.
    If you are at a liberty of elaborating your point, we would love to know what is going on and if we should change before the company goes under.

Feedback Score
    I want to know also. Anybody know if they're they going to continue in business?

I have 4 AV $20 PINS bought from CM. I don't care about this #.

Can I do a charge back if AV goes **** up?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noelm View Post
    It seems they are going through a rough patch so don't know what will happen to my $100+ balance but If you are really low user then AV's plan still works, assuming they will get their sh!+ together.
    Wow! For your sake I hope they don't go under. But if they do, you might consider H2O's paygo plan given your minimal usage. You could use the same phone you're currently using with AirVoice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast