Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prepaid Family Account

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icdvtrvt View Post
    I wonder why it wouldn't work on the iPhone 7? It works with my 6S and it worked on my old 6 as well. Very interesting.
    It works fine on my 7+ with iOS 11.1 beta 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    So if 5 people all wanted the 40 plan how much does it cost for one person but to have the 5 line discount?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    So if 5 people all wanted the 40 plan how much does it cost for one person but to have the 5 line discount?
    Based on the guide that can be found here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/prepaid-family-account-faqs/ it would be 40+30+30+30+30=160, divided by 5 it comes out to $32pp.

Feedback Score
    What i find confusing is you cant set your plan to auto update on your end date. Im currently on the 3 GB plan and in 4 days when the plan expires i want it to go up to the 7 gb tier since we get $15 off. After chatting with Verizon they said i can only update the plan after the new one starts. Meaning i guess for the first month you get $10 off instead of $15. Not a big deal just a little peculiar.

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    How do you add a line?
    I don’t see this as an option in the app. I have the latest app too.

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspesi4 View Post
    I just merged my sister's account with mine. Easy to do and looks like a great deal. We'll pay about $42 per line for 7 GB each. Also, according to Customer Service I should still receive the 2GB Walmart promo on my line. Let's see if that's true next month...
    How do you add a line?
    Thx

Feedback Score
    I did it through chat logging onto my account through a laptop. Youll need each lines 4 digit password PIN to complete it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boodles07 View Post
    How do you add a line?
    I don’t see this as an option in the app. I have the latest app too.
    I have a add a line button on the desktop website. It has byod and merge account.

Feedback Score
    Wifi calling works on iPhone 6 and higher. Does not work on iPhone 5S because of CDMA and LTE. I want to upgrade but iPhone 5S costs $150 and iPhone 6 is $300 used price. We are talking 64 gigs ram.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by offroad1994 View Post
    Wifi calling works on iPhone 6 and higher. Does not work on iPhone 5S because of CDMA and LTE. I want to upgrade but iPhone 5S costs $150 and iPhone 6 is $300 used price. We are talking 64 gigs ram.

Verizon Prepaid has the Iphone SE in white/silver for $199 for 32 gb. If that drops in price to match same phone on ATT prepaid ($150) im going to jump on it just for a spare.

Feedback Score
    Just on a whim i logged into my account tonight to double check everything was good for my next billing cycle resetting tonight. For some odd reason they split my credit balance between the 2 accounts on my line and left me short funded $9. Had i not caught this i guess it wouldve deactivated my service tomorrow. Not real happy with the rollout on this thing. Its a good idea but they are definitely still working through some bugs.............

Feedback Score
    other than customer service, what would be the benefit of going with VZ prepaid vs total wireless 4 person $100 with shared 25Gb?

Feedback Score
    soft data cap, hotspot /tethering allowed, VOLTE, good online acct management, refills available at many 3rd party resellers ( discounted at callingmart dot com).

4 lines on the vzw Prepaid unlimited 3gb plan= $130.00

Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    other than customer service, what would be the benefit of going with VZ prepaid vs total wireless 4 person $100 with shared 25Gb?

Feedback Score

Prepaid Family Account

Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    If you can substitute a TABLET as one of those persons, and the tablet has HDMI output. Then TOTAL WIRELESS with 25 gigs shared at $100, might be better than Verizon family share at $85 with 14 gigs total.

Both my iPhone 5s can output hdmi to drive a TV. So anything playing on the phone can play on the TV on Verizon family share plan. Plus I can do full hotspot of all that data if needed. If I want 21 gigs I can get a third phone for $120 a month. I know it’s not as competitive but close.

Feedback Score
    Just a quick question is anyone on this forum here thinking about starting a Family account if so I would not mind joining one. Can always PM me to get things started and how to proceed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast