Thread: $55 plan unlimited data

Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score

$55 plan unlimited data

Just got some new signing from our Anderson rep for the $55 plan. From 8/22/17/ to 11/20/17 you can get Unlimited data with the purchase of any Straight Talk Samsung phone on the $55 plan with a new activation. So no luck for current customers or byop. I imagine it would grandfather you in for Unlimited once you have it and you stick with the phone and plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S6, Moto E LTE, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Do you know if this offer is nation wide or regional?
    Who or what does "Anderson" refer to in "Just got some new signing from our Anderson rep for the $55 plan."?

TIA
    My site: PrepaidPhoneNews.com My other sites: wapreview.com, boostapps.com

Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I do not know if it is nation wide or regional, I am not seeing it online, so it may be regional only.

Anderson is Walmarts advertisement company, an Anderson rep comes in with advertisement displays, phone models, etc.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Cricket LG Risio 2(x2)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I saw it on Straight Talk's website as well.

Link: https://get.straighttalk.com/galaxy/

The link takes you directly to the Unlimited data with Samsung phone purchase promo.
    Home Entertainment: Comcast Blast Pro 200mbps internet(Xfinity XB3 Arris TG1682G 24x8 Docsis 3.0 modem, IPv6 enabled), Xfinity Digital Preferred TV(Tivo Bolt(Main DVR)/Tivo Mini(Bedroom), Xfinity Voice EMTA XB3 with Voice Unlimited.

Feedback Score
    States over 32GB will be slowed down . . . . . so its really NOT unlimited LTE data.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    Who or what does "Anderson" refer to in "Just got some new signing from our Anderson rep for the $55 plan."?

Anderson is a 3rd party merchandiser hired by Straight Talk. Anderson is hired by multiple companies for product placement, signage, in store demos, inventory etc. I worked for Anderson in college since it was a flexible part time job back in the day when stores had music CD sections.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    States over 32GB will be slowed down . . . . . so its really NOT unlimited LTE data.
    why cant we buy a cheap samsung and get this deal? all the phones eligible are like $700 and up

when I try to buiy this one in dont work

https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/e...ung-Galaxy-Sky

what will happen to someone if they buy this and get in on verizon and then decide they want to use ATnt or tmobile?

will you lose the 32 GB plan? lets call it that because thats what it is, still 32 GB is good enough for me, ill take it tell me when to sign up?

even going from an atnt micro sim to a nano made my micro sim "expired" according to Straight talk, and now my nano sim sounds like kaka.

I dont feel like buying a $800 phone then being bumped down because I missed a day of my payment or some other minor thing

Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Most of the "unlimited" plans do the same thing, and it's usually just during high traffic times. So if you're in a city, you'll probably have reduced speeds more often.

Vicpdx17, I believe the Luna Pro is the cheapest phone available for this deal, I could be wrong though.

Feedback Score
    Appears so, and its $79 at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by wafflecoptor View Post
    Most of the "unlimited" plans do the same thing, and it's usually just during high traffic times. So if you're in a city, you'll probably have reduced speeds more often.

Vicpdx17, I believe the Luna Pro is the cheapest phone available for this deal, I could be wrong though.

Feedback Score
    Appears so, and its $79 at Walmart.
    I only see 4 phones to choose from and they are all over $700

why cant I get the galaxy sky on that screen? or any other phone?? everything else says this for the $55 dollar plan

First 15GB of Data at High Speed then 2G*

Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    From what I can see, even when you pick the Galaxy S8, it still says 15gb at high speed. Most likely it will say 15gb when you purchase the phone and 55 plan, however on your account you will have unlimited data. That's usually how it works with these limited time deals.

Feedback Score
    Be nice if they'd do this across the board.