Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Loyalty 30 Plan Did Not Extend Contract

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    393
    Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0

    Loyalty 30 Plan Did Not Extend Contract

    Hi! So I called in to Verizon and had a rep future-date the 30 minute loyalty plan to the start of my next billing cycle, because I read here that that would extend my contract without causing me to incur overages for my usage so far this cycle. The rep also confirmed that her system said it was extending my contract for a year.

    However, a day later, Verizon's upgrade system still shows a contract end date ten days from now.

    What do I do?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,777
    Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    I read that you are supposed to ask them to make it effective immediately.

    Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using the HoFo app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    393
    Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    I read that you are supposed to ask them to make it effective immediately.
    I will try that tomorrow if the CED still hasn't been extended by then.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    100
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VVivian View Post
    I will try that tomorrow if the CED still hasn't been extended by then.
    Yeah it should extend it immediately if you tell them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    31
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VVivian View Post
    I will try that tomorrow if the CED still hasn't been extended by then.
    Any luck? I need to do the same..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    31
    Feedback Score
    0
    Guys
    Reporting back in .. I was successful at applying the 30 minute plan.. extended my contract to 1 year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    107
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buggs384 View Post
    Guys
    Reporting back in .. I was successful at applying the 30 minute plan.. extended my contract to 1 year.
    Congrats!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    How do you apply the 30 minutes plan? Do you online chatting or call customer service?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    107
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bonniey View Post
    How do you apply the 30 minutes plan? Do you online chatting or call customer service?
    Phone. Call *611 and say cancel. You might have to call a number of times to get a rep that will do it for you. Lot of info over at the VerizonUDP sub Reddit.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    100
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Phone. Call *611 and say cancel. You might have to call a number of times to get a rep that will do it for you. Lot of info over at the VerizonUDP sub Reddit.
    I just call the aol department 🏻

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    107
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lawandorder View Post
    I just call the aol department ��
    The most important thing is to have your sim card in a phone when you call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,777
    Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Are you able to get your employer discount back after switching to the loyalty plan then back to gUDP?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    283
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    Are you able to get your employer discount back after switching to the loyalty plan then back to gUDP?
    Fill out the form online.

Similar Threads

  1. Auto renew for $30 plan did not happen, H2O?
    By goldeneagle33 in forum Airvoice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:53 AM
  2. UMG Did Not Renew Contract With itunes
    By tootough in forum Apple
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:56 PM
  3. $30 plan have been extended
    By The View in forum Fido
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 06:05 PM
  4. Change plan w/out extending contract??
    By Micky in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 11:46 AM
  5. Max Air Plans Do Not Require Contract Extension?
    By pd0x in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks