Thread: Seeking a METRO Phone with 64GB Internal Memory + SDCard --Any suggestions??

Feedback Score

Seeking a METRO Phone with 64GB Internal Memory + SDCard --Any suggestions??

I'm interested in switching from Sprint to Metro b/c of the attractive plans, however it's hard to give up my old Galaxy S5 unless the new phone is a bigger upgrade in internal space.

My requirements for the Metro phone:
    -At least 64gb Internal memory -- currently have 16gb and its a daily struggle even with a large SD card.
    -Supports MicroSD card
    - Replaceable Battery

The newer Metro phones on the website have either/ OR . Are there older phones out there that have the above criteria at least? I can't seem to fathom not having replaceable batteries so I wanna keep seeking that option as long as its available.. The Galaxy S8 looks great but lacks that option. I've read the LG V20 would work with Metro if i get the GSM version, but just seeing whatelse is out there. Any other options?? Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    The Moto G5 Plus would be a great choice. Unlocked, works with T-Mobile WIFI Calling and VoLTE. No replaceable battery. Replaceable batteries are becoming a thing of the past. Planned obsolescence by the manufacturers.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    The Moto G5 Plus would be a great choice. Unlocked, works with T-Mobile WIFI Calling and VoLTE. No replaceable battery. Replaceable batteries are becoming a thing of the past. Planned obsolescence by the manufacturers.
    ]
    Still would like one with replaceable battery, even if its a year old, I am willing to buy a used one since my GS5 is 3 years old already.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by superboy123 View Post
    Still would like one with replaceable battery, even if its a year old, I am willing to buy a used one since my GS5 is 3 years old already.
    I think the LG K20 Plus may be an option although it's 32GB of internal storage. It has SD expansion as well It does have the replaceable battery.

I think they are free with a port in.
    My wife has one and it's a pretty solid device.

You may need to pick your poison.

Sent from my Honor 8 using the HoFo app.

Feedback Score
    Agreed. I ported from cricket and got the k20 and as much as I dislike carrier phones I really like this one and with a 64gb card I have yet to run low on space