Thread: Verizon Contract/Post Paid porting out= prorated final bill?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    Selectel Wireless
    Feedback Score

Verizon Contract/Post Paid porting out= prorated final bill?

Does anyone know what happens for the final billing on porting number(s) out for a Verizon post paid bill? Is it prorated or are you better off just trying to time the port out within a few days of the end of the billing cycle? Sims required did not get delivered so another bill was paid and the plan is into the next month renewal. If they prorate, then will move as soon as sims arrive. If they pay the same base charges for the month then will wait a toward the end of the month. No termination or any fees other than the cellular and data plus taxes will be due.

Carrier(s)
    VZW - Work / T-Mobile (iPhone)
    Feedback Score
    As of a few years ago they stopped prorating. So 1 day costs the same as the full month.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They prorate when you transfer to Verizon Pre-paid from postpaid. I switched in August when I ran out of regular speed data, to move to a higher data limit prepaid plan, and I got a $12 check in the mail.
    I gave into temptation, and bought the iPhone X, even though I had a perfectly good, though oversized, 7+.

Feedback Score
    So if someone else takes over my plan, does the amount of time left in a month go to the person taking over the plan?

And if I don't have anyone take it over, I would owe for the whole month's worth even if over by one day?? That's outrageous!

I don't even know when the cycle ends. I know, I could look on the bill or call them. I can never get on my account online no matter how many times I try to fix it with VZW. They don't seem to care to have an operating website!