Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: Sprint 4G LTE Speedtests

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    341
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus QCOM, SM-G950U1
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0

    Sprint 4G LTE Speedtests

    Thought I’d create this new thread. Seems there isn’t one. Post all of your Sprint speedtests here!
    --Bentley

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Thought I’d create this new thread. Seems there isn’t one. Post all of your Sprint speedtests here!
    Ok

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,845
    Device(s)
    iPhone X 256 GB Space Gray
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Thought I’d create this new thread. Seems there isn’t one. Post all of your Sprint speedtests here!
    You're mistaken... the thread is right here, kind of hidden. I would also prefer to have it in a more accessible place to promote posting of tests... given that Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile tests are posted WAY more frequently.

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-4G-LTE-speeds

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    341
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus QCOM, SM-G950U1
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    I see.. thanks for the correction!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    You're mistaken... the thread is right here, kind of hidden. I would also prefer to have it in a more accessible place to promote posting of tests... given that Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile tests are posted WAY more frequently.

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-4G-LTE-speeds

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    2,578
    Device(s)
    S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    You're mistaken... the thread is right here, kind of hidden. I would also prefer to have it in a more accessible place to promote posting of tests... given that Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile tests are posted WAY more frequently.

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-4G-LTE-speeds
    I agree, every other sub forum has it on the main page, no one checks the sub-forum where it is.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,028
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Sprint 4G LTE Speedtests

    Cause what is a sub-forum anyways? Main forum is better. Post good or bad everyone!

    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1507610831.649916.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  44.0 KB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    Cause what is a sub-forum anyways? Main forum is better. Post good or bad everyone!

    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1507610831.649916.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  44.0 KB
    Is that band 41 or 25?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    St. Louis Area
    Posts
    334
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Here’s one from when I had Sprint:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1508411218.439407.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  81.2 KB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Feedback Score
    0
    A friend of mine got this from B25 CA

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,845
    Device(s)
    iPhone X 256 GB Space Gray
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    2xB41 on Fi on a 6P.



    Sent from my Nexus 6P using HoFo mobile app

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    175
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    From Boost Mobile. Speeds on Band 41 LTE-A in Monroe, NC in front of Target. Currently live in SE WV where Sprint/Shentel has gotten better and my speeds there are 10-30 mbps with both Band 25 & 26.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsoul1989 View Post
    From Boost Mobile. Speeds on Band 41 LTE-A in Monroe, NC in front of Target. Currently live in SE WV where Sprint/Shentel has gotten better and my speeds there are 10-30 mbps with both Band 25 & 26.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    Is band 25 5x5 or 10x10 in your area?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    329
    Feedback Score
    0
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1509427502.580238.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  39.6 KB

    Great speeds in the Tampa Bay Area. This was in Clearwater, FL.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,028
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Is that band 41 or 25?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Band 25.
    I’m guessing in a 10+10 config?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,028
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    B41 of course

    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1509631873.081331.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  44.0 KB

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:56 AM
  2. Is Sprint 4G LTE in your area?
    By IsLand_BoY in forum Virgin Mobile USA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 09:20 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:38 PM
  4. Sprint 4G LTE Coming to Four More Cities
    By 503ducati in forum Sprint
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 08:41 AM

Bookmarks