T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Man Gets "T," Tattoo His Arm / Scores free iPhone 8

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/nice-t...free-iphone-8/

Name:  tmobiletat.png
Views: 535
Size:  342.9 KB

T is for T-Mobile. And tattoo, apparently.

A 20-year-old Phoenix man looking to get his hands on a free iPhone 8 courtesy of Bellevue, Wash.-based wireless carrier T-Mobile used his arm to sweeten the deal by promising CEO John Legere that he would tattoo the company’s logo “for all to see.”

Philip Harrison tweeted proof that he went for it on Sunday night, saying that he did it for the new $700 phone, but also for the story that would be attached to the magenta “T” permanently etched on his arm.

Legere replied Monday morning with his approval for the stunt, saying “Nice tattoo!!” and “Let’s get you that iPhone!!”
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB Space Gray
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Phillip Harrison: Do you subscribe to HowardForums?

I thought I was a hardcore fanboy?

Feedback Score
    I'm working on my Halloween costume myself.

John, gimme a phone!

Name:  196f27d870ecde6dc89045bf80d755dd--magento-dementia.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  10.2 KB

Device(s)
    LG-G4, wife S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    If that's real graffiti permanently defacing his body - there is no chance anyone in 5 or 10 years will have any memory of this company. Even companies who remain in existence change their names as decades go on.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    6 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. 2G fast data on each line . $120/mo. + taxes. We have had no landline in more than 10 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    If that's real graffiti permanently defacing his body - there is no chance anyone in 5 or 10 years will have any memory of this company. Even companies who remain in existence change their names as decades go on.
    What? Is that like a version of the "Blade Runner" curse? If a corporate logo appears on this guy, the company will crash and burn shortly thereafter?

If so, please, tell me how to a a hold of him. I'd PAY to have him get a tattoo of "Equifax"

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    ...tell me how to a a hold of him. I'd PAY to have him get a tattoo of "Equifax"

Or Comcast.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    Tattoos aren't meant for others, who cares what the company does in 5-10 years, they are personal to the person who got the tattoo done, they mean something to the person who has the tattoo. They tell a story to that person. The man who got the tattoo even said, it will always be a good story for him. That's all that matters when someone gets a tat, doesn't matter if another person likes it or not, it matters if it means something to the person who has it done. I've had people try to critique some of my tats, and I'll admit to an outside person they may wonder what was I thinking, but they mean something to me, they tell a story to me.

Feedback Score
    LOL, like all the "Tribal" tats I see. How meaningful is that barbed wire around your arm now???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    LOL, like all the "Tribal" tats I see. How meaningful is that barbed wire around your arm now???
    Ask the person who got it. They likely have a story or reason behind it. Again, it's not about what you think of it or how you feel about it, it's about what it means to the person who got it. I've seen plenty of tats that I thought boy that looks stupid or what the heck is that, so i asked the person about the tat and it turns out 9 times out of 10 there was a story behind when and why they got it, or it symbolized something about them or what they were going through when they got it and it changed the whole perspective on the tat itself.

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    You can always change your mind.
    Name:  28dd0ce1372f715604de4615aa4725b9.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  121.8 KB
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Ask the person who got it. They likely have a story or reason behind it. Again, it's not about what you think of it or how you feel about it, it's about what it means to the person who got it. I've seen plenty of tats that I thought boy that looks stupid or what the heck is that, so i asked the person about the tat and it turns out 9 times out of 10 there was a story behind when and why they got it, or it symbolized something about them or what they were going through when they got it and it changed the whole perspective on the tat itself.
    Uh huh. Like the spider web on your elbow, or all the grannies with a butterfly on their shoulder. Different, like everyone else. Meaningful, deep, edgy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    Uh huh. Like the spider web on your elbow, or all the grannies with a butterfly on their shoulder. Different, like everyone else. Meaningful, deep, edgy.
    Nobody said every story has to be deep and meaningful. Like the heart on your backside that says Saul in the middle. Doesn't mean a thing to me or anyone else here, but to you and Saul it means something, probably a pretty interesting story behind that one as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ksych1 View Post
    Nobody said every story has to be deep and meaningful. Like the heart on your backside that says Saul in the middle. Doesn't mean a thing to me or anyone else here, but to you and Saul it means something, probably a pretty interesting story behind that one as well.
    So, to find out the truth, I'd better call Saul?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    So, to find out the truth, I'd better call Saul?
    Exactly!! Lol

Feedback Score
    Did Saul tell you about that? It was supposed to be just between us...

Tell him to call me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast