Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score

Question Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network PDP Authentication Failure?

Yesturday while out on errands, I noticed my service which is normally LTE went to 4G and then nothing I tried using my iPhone5s would work, I tried Facebook would not work, tried Sarafi nothing, all other apps nothing. My iPhone kept telling me this message, so what does it mean, how can I fix this? The day before, everything was working fine, while out using my phone's provider's data service, yet yesturday nothing. What to do?

Feedback Score
    network outage ?? did you try restarting the phone or toggling airplane mode off & on.
    do you have cellular service ??

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
    Yesturday while out on errands, I noticed my service which is normally LTE went to 4G and then nothing I tried using my iPhone5s would work, I tried Facebook would not work, tried Sarafi nothing, all other apps nothing. My iPhone kept telling me this message, so what does it mean, how can I fix this? The day before, everything was working fine, while out using my phone's provider's data service, yet yesturday nothing. What to do?
    Try rebooting your phone.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I did turn off the phone and turn it back on it would not respond until I contacted my provider and we adjust the APN settings for one and then I was told that apparently I already used up my 1GB of data a month and only have 500MB left, and the speeds will be at 2G/3G not 4G/LTE.

Phone
    iPhone 6S Plus (128GB version)
    Carrier
    Wind (Former Mobilicity Subscriber)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
    I had this last week on my phone, and I work overnights, so I really didn't care, it was on and off all night, but I had the WiFi network password for where I work, so I used this all night and didn't use the data network. I thought it was screwed up, until I researched it and the answers pointed to the data network out.

There is really nothing you can do. When I contacted Tech Support over Twitter for my provider, they said there was a network outage in parts of Toronto.

Restarting the phone or toggling airport mode will do nothing.

Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I figured much, it turns out it was as you said, the network being out but it is working now okay.