Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    Feedback Score
    0

    Good deal on Iphone 7 on VZW Website

    I was planning on waiting for Black Friday deals but my LG just quit on me, so I need to get a phone. My company will give me a new 7, but it's on ATT. I have 3 VZW phones on my plan. Verizon is offering a 7 32GB on
    their web only right now for $449 ($18.71 month). That is $200 off the regular price. Do you think they
    will get even cheaper after X comes out on 11/3? Or Black Friday?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    673
    Phone
    SM-G935U
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    I assume your company's 7 is Intel? Otherwise you could just use it on VZW.

    Sent from my SM-G935U using HoFo mobile app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    23
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 247hoopsfan View Post
    I was planning on waiting for Black Friday deals but my LG just quit on me, so I need to get a phone. My company will give me a new 7, but it's on ATT. I have 3 VZW phones on my plan. Verizon is offering a 7 32GB on
    their web only right now for $449 ($18.71 month). That is $200 off the regular price. Do you think they
    will get even cheaper after X comes out on 11/3? Or Black Friday?
    I just did a check on apple.com and looks like you could buy a unlocked 7, 32gb for $549 I think it would run on any service then.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    2,121
    Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 247hoopsfan View Post
    I was planning on waiting for Black Friday deals but my LG just quit on me, so I need to get a phone. My company will give me a new 7, but it's on ATT. I have 3 VZW phones on my plan. Verizon is offering a 7 32GB on
    their web only right now for $449 ($18.71 month). That is $200 off the regular price. Do you think they
    will get even cheaper after X comes out on 11/3? Or Black Friday?
    I would just spend the extra $100 and get the unlocked.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

    A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    476
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Verizon 7 post paid is unlocked when purchased. The AT&T 7 may not have CDMA capability depending on the model shipped.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    2,121
    Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    0

    Good deal on Iphone 7 on VZW Website

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    The Verizon 7 post paid is unlocked when purchased. The AT&T 7 may not have CDMA capability depending on the model shipped.
    Just buy the SIM free from Apple. It will work with any US carrier including Verizon.

    https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,389
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    The direct Apple link is OK but please don't post additional links

    Sent from my SM-G935P using HoFo mobile app
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

    Sarcasm is a fine art...

    "Don't believe everything you think"

    It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    476
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Doolie View Post
    Just buy the SIM free from Apple. It will work with any US carrier including Verizon.
    The Verizon version works with Verizon, AT&T and T Mobile. The SIM free version is not worth $100 more to me since it provides no additional value.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    2,121
    Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    0

    Good deal on Iphone 7 on VZW Website

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    The Verizon version works with Verizon, AT&T and T Mobile. The SIM free version is not worth $100 more to me since it provides no additional value.
    They are the same price on Apple‘s website or Verizon’s website: $549.00.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    476
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Doolie View Post
    They are the same price on Apple‘s website or Verizon’s website: $549.00.
    If those were the only options for buying an iPhone

Similar Threads

  1. MMS on iPhone on Prepaid?
    By ericlewis91 in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:10 AM
  2. HoWs SeRvIcE On IpHoNe On T-MoBiLe
    By rebelde96st in forum Apple
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
  4. Is this a good deal from Retentions on N6600?
    By Josh816816 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 08:42 PM
  5. Any good deals out there on 2G phones?
    By martianviking in forum Sprint
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2002, 07:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •