Thread: Adding new line to More Everything Plan cost?

Feedback Score

Adding new line to More Everything Plan cost?

I'm on the More Everything Plan right now with 3 lines. Each line has an access fee of $40-$25 DPP discount. If I add another line using a DPP would the access fee be the same $40-$25? When I add a line on the website it makes no mention of this. It lists all of my existing lines at $15 each but the new one at $40. Thanks

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I think that $25 credit is gone now. Since ME plans were replaced by New Verizon Plans, their expectation is that you would migrate to those new plans. DPP isn't a contract, so on the new plans, the line fee would be $20 in all cases (except for customers moving to those plans who are under a pre-existing contract).

I've heard rumors that reps can somehow be sweet talked into giving the $25 credit, but I wouldn't expect to see anything about that on the website.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, looks like I might need to look at New Verizon Plan then if I add a line. I'll still go in and see if they can give the new line the DPP discount. I'd get more data for less money if they will. I have a 18% work discount. Does that apply to the data portion of the New Verizon plan just like it does on the More Everything?

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Sure does. I'm using a similar discount right now. It does *not* apply to either of the unlimited plans, however.

Feedback Score
    Last I heard the MTM discount had been discontinued but you could still get the same discounts by getting a DPP it just doesn't stick after the phone is paid off anymore.