Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cricket announces new plans Nov 3rd

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Cricket announces new plans Nov 3rd

Best to start a new thread with the official news:

Fall into Savings with More Data at Cricket Wireless

Cricket Unlimited 2 is Back with 2 Lines for $80/mo!

-- It's getting chilly outside, so let Cricket warm you up with more data, new rate plans and hot deals on our Unlimited plans!

Cricket Wireless Logo (PRNewsFoto/Cricket Wireless)

Starting November 5, we're adding more data to our most popular plans for surfing and streaming! High-speed data buckets for customers with our $30/mo plan will automatically increase from 1GB to 2GB, while our $40/mo plan customers go from 4GB to 5GB.

Looking for unlimited data on a limited budget?

Our Unlimited 2 plan is back, and for a limited time, new and existing Unlimited 2 Plan customers can add up to four (4) lines with unlimited data for just $25 /mo. per line2.
    Everything is better in pairs. We're also bringing back the 2 for the $80/mo Unlimited deal on the Unlimited 2 plan
    You asked, we listened. Add Mobile Hotspot to your Unlimited and Unlimited 2 plans for $10/mo on compatible phones.
    And there's more to smile about—you're getting all of this on our new and improved network featuring HD Voice, VoLTE and WiFi Calling on compatible phones.

"Our customers asked for more, and we listened," said Cricket Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Tiffany Baehman. "Our customers now have two ways to enjoy unlimited data. And for those on our Unlimited 2 plan, they can add another line to their account for just $25 a month."

To find out more about Cricket, current promotions or find a Cricket store near you, go to cricketwireless.com.

About Cricket Wireless
    Cricket is bringing consumers more value with a simple, friendly, and reliable nationwide wireless experience with no annual contract. The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 319 million people;* easy and affordable plans prices that include monthly taxes; and a great selection of phones customers love. Cricket, Something to Smile About. To check out the new Cricket or find a store near you, visit cricketwireless.com. Learn more on the Cricket newsroom and blog. And connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.

*Based on overall coverage in U.S. Compatible device required. Coverage not available everywhere. 4G LTE coverage is not equivalent to overall network coverage.

Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Coverage not available everywhere. 2017 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.

1 After 22GB/line/mo. we may prioritize your data behind other Cricket customers during network congestion. Data speed max 3 Mbps; video streaming at SD quality (about 480p). Add'l fees, usage & restr's apply.

2 $55/mo. Unlimited 2 plan req'd on each elig. line (min. 2); 1st line full price. Not elig for Auto Pay credit or Group Save discount. See store for details.

3 Customers with unlimited plans get 8GB of Mobile Hotspot data usage per month; after 8GB of Mobile Hotspot data usage, tethering speeds are slowed to 128Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Thanks for new thread

Sent from my Moto E (4) using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Cricket announces new plans Nov 3rd

I don't understand this part:

Our Unlimited 2 plan is back, and for a limited time, new and existing Unlimited 2 Plan customers can add up to four (4) lines with unlimited data for just $25 /mo. per line.

So four unlimited lines for $100? What about a fifth line? What about changes to the $100 discount on a five line group plan?
    Last edited by blacksurfer; 11-03-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Device(s)
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon variant)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    The $50/8GB ($45) still available? Also we stil can switch plans (2limited/month)?

Feedback Score
    I read it to be 2 for $80 + $25 per additional line afterwards, but who knows
    "And for those on our Unlimited 2 plan, they can add another line to their account for just $25 a month."
    so 4 lines of unlimited 2 would be $130, 5 would be $155
    but at least it looks like they include 8GB of Mobile Hotspot on those plans. Surprised they didn't add insult to injury and charge people $10 for that on top of these more expensive plans

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    The $50/8GB ($45) still available? Also we stil can switch plans (2limited/month)?
    Looks like it is gone.

Feedback Score
    First line is full price @ 55, so 55+25+25+25+25=155 for 5 unlimited lines

Device(s)
    Moto X 2014
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    I read it to be 2 for $80 + $25 per additional line afterwards, but who knows
    "And for those on our Unlimited 2 plan, they can add another line to their account for just $25 a month."
    so 4 lines of unlimited 2 would be $130, 5 would be $155
    but at least it looks like they include 8GB of Mobile Hotspot on those plans. Surprised they didn't add insult to injury and charge people $10 for that on top of these more expensive plans
    That’s how I interpreted it too.

No mention of changes to the group plans though. Other than the $40 plan going from 4 to 5 GB. Which hopefully means those that are already on it get the bump with no price increase.

Feedback Score
    You asked, we listened. Add Mobile Hotspot to your Unlimited and Unlimited 2 plans for $10/mo on compatible phones

Feedback Score
    There is no mention of group save changing in the release unless I'm missing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Is there a data limit when using Hotspot on the Unlimited plan?

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by james2949 View Post
    Is there a data limit when using Hotspot on the Unlimited plan?
    8gb of hotspot usage.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buglewe View Post
    8gb of hotspot usage.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    For $10 extra per line. That seems a bit much.
    Sign up each new ported-in line (within the last 30 days) for Cricket Rewards with http://getm.pt/mrw4vo?STEVENP-0FCEE2

and receive $25 in account credit.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 100South View Post
    There is no mention of group save changing in the release unless I'm missing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prepaidnews mentioned the group discount change that’s supposed to take effect, but no official announcements. It’s coming though.

Feedback Score
    Extra GB for me on the $40.00 which I usually end up getting for around $31.00 per month after auto-pay and Bestbuy or Target pins. Still finding phones that tether out of the box so $31.00 for 5GB's with tethering is pretty solid for now. Not really sure why anyone would even bother with the 2gb $30.00 plan.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast